Achievement Discussion

Frizzed

• 10 months later...

Anyone got all the swan dive locations?

ive found one in the beginning of the thailand level, climb up and just before entering the jungle, turn around, run, jump and dive in to the water.

The 'cheeve says, "in one adventure... bla bla" do this mean that all the locations is on one level or do we have to do it in one playthrough?

I got one in the first level, in that big room with that octopus-like creature. Just above it is a switch to raise that spiky platform and above that switch is an opening into the wall leading to an urn with a treasure. I jumped from that opening into the water and Swan Diver I unlocked for me.

I did jump from where you said in the Thailand-level when I was there some days ago but I didn't get it. :confused:

I got one in the first level, in that big room with that octopus-like creature. Just above it is a switch to raise that spiky platform and above that switch is an opening into the wall leading to an urn with a treasure. I jumped from that opening into the water and Swan Diver I unlocked for me.

I did jump from where you said in the Thailand-level when I was there some days ago but I didn't get it. :confused:

haha and i tried that one, didnt unlock, acutally there arent that many places with divable water in the game, so it has to be done in thailand, the first level... or perhaps in the arctic sea. In the high buildings next to the main entrance.... but ive tried there also, no unlock.

the cheeve says, "in one adventure...." perhaps we cant do this during treasure hunt? or do one adventure mean, one level?

I did it during Treasure Hunt. I don't understand why it didn't unlock for me in Thailand nor why it didn't unlock for you in the Mediterranean. Gonna try it again. I also did it from one of the towers outside Helheim, I thought I was being very smart and after a couple of deaths (due to hitting ledges in the walls, lol) I made it but no achievement... Is it bugged or just VERY sensitive (like you have to be at exactly this spot when you jump)??

Totally irrelevant, but are you Swedish? "UMEA" = Umeå?

master speed demon can glitch easy and its hard to get it:P

Hey there.

I'm just starting through this game and I notice a lot of people are talking about a glitch for the speed demon achievements.

Whats an easy way to prevent this? Should I not save at all and just play using the auto saves?

Any advice would be great.

I estimate that with the guide I made it should take less than 25 hours, if not less.

It's a great rental for a quick 1000 Gs.

And those glitches we're all talking about aren't glitches. You just have to do all of the threesome achievements (i.e. Swan Dives, Speed Demons) in one play through. There's no reloading a previous auto save after you already passed the 2nd of those achievements.

Good luck.

1000/1000 for Tomb Raider Underworld

Edited by E vee dub

For the speed demon achievements, i did the first 2 without reloeading, but then i had to reloaed at the maze, because i took the wrong way, i reloeaded about 3 times, then i got the right way, and got both the master speed demon and speed demon 3 achievement.

E Vee dub means that you have to get them all in the same adventure, you get reload as many times as you want to try again as long as your reloading the same play through

(1000/1000) by the way, message jayson583 on xbox if you have any more questions

I'm missing one ofof the relics for the master relic hunter or whatever, the first one, not sure why it wasn't counted, but d i need to play through the entire game again to get that achievement? :/

as long as you start a new treasure hunt after you beat the game once, without going back to a different save, you will have all of the relics and treasures from your previous adventure, if you wanna make sure what you still need just go into your back pack and click on inventory, then treasures

as long as you start a new treasure hunt after you beat the game once, without going back to a different save, you will have all of the relics and treasures from your previous adventure, if you wanna make sure what you still need just go into your back pack and click on inventory, then treasures

i did go back to another save after i beat the game and did the diving achievements, so does that mean i have to do it all over again? when i start a new game now theres nothing in my bag, sorry if i'm missing something here, these things always seem to happen to me :p

Edited by asdf123

I know you guys have this game down by now, so if you could tell me just what i have to do on Jan Mayen Island Expedition where im at the bottom and i already lit all three of the lights. but the door didnt open. do i have to find a code of lights to open the door or what?

I know you guys have this game down by now, so if you could tell me just what i have to do on Jan Mayen Island Expedition where im at the bottom and i already lit all three of the lights. but the door didnt open. do i have to find a code of lights to open the door or what?

There are four lights not three, theres one on the bottom, and three on each of the higher sections of the tower.

• 1 month later...

I'm having one question about the "Master Treasure Collector". If I miss maybe two treasures and then beat the game, can I somehow go back and take the last ones? Because I noticed that in the PDA, there's something called "revisit location" and hoped that you could go back to get them.

Please answer the question :Angel

• 5 weeks later...