Achievement Trading/Boosting/Co-op Thread

rza_2002

Since i noticed i've actually played with a few of you already(MrGodLike), if you dont have a full squad of 5 get me added/invited, be nice to play with people with a mic (or who heal,revive, drop ammo) LOL

I've been playing Obliteration, seems the quickest way to get points for unlocking all the gadgets etc but will play anything

Gamertag Below: IxI BRADY IxI

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i noticed i've actually played with a few of you already(MrGodLike), if you dont have a full squad of 5 get me added/invited, be nice to play with people with a mic (or who heal,revive, drop ammo) LOL

I've been playing Obliteration, seems the quickest way to get points for unlocking all the gadgets etc but will play anything

Gamertag Below: IxI BRADY IxI

Lol I've usually been in party chat with my buddy since the times we tried talking to the squad ended up with no one using the mic, other squad members in their own party chat, or they speak a completely diff language.

Will add you though man!

Just wondering, are squads different from clans or crews? I noticed that over on GTA V area, they aren't allowed to ask to join a crew and cited some x360a policy about it. I'm all for squadding up but curious. I don't think crews should be disallowed either.

haha

a squad is a gorup of people in a game (up to 5) you can spawn on each other and help each other so its perfectly fine, no rules broken.

I'm looking for some peeps that don't mind working with a BF virgin. Played the beta and loved it. I used to be a big COD player, but lost interest after Black Ops. I'm all about communication and team work

Yeah, I'm not super great or anything, but I can normally hold my own. I played all day on a lousy internet connection and was still able to do mostly positive in TDM and DOM.

Just wondering, are squads different from clans or crews? I noticed that over on GTA V area, they aren't allowed to ask to join a crew and cited some x360a policy about it. I'm all for squadding up but curious. I don't think crews should be disallowed either.

After a cursory look at Squads I think perhaps no. Not clans. Looks more like finding partners to play with. I've renamed the thread with that in mind so you guys use it to find players to boost and game with.