Achievement & Collectables Guide

DFB 1708

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10

-Offline: 10/10 (250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: ~3-4 hours.

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1.

-Number of missable achievements? No missable achievements.

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheat codes.

-Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty.

-Glitchy achievements? People have said that the Set Them Free!, Diary of a Sad Man and A Revolutionary Idea achievements are glitched but I haven't encountered a glitch.

-Unobtainable achievements? None.

-Extra equipment needed? None.

Introduction:

The Traitor's Keep game add-on continues the journey as fans venture into three new levels called Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate, taking on new quests and encountering a mysterious prisoner. Traitor's Keep also comes packed with 250 gamerscore points and additional content.

The add-on will feature new outfits for the player such as: a guard outfit, a prostitute outfit, a prisoner outfit and a sand fury outfit.

Breakdown:

I am going to split the road map in to three sections:

0. Quick Advice

1. Story - Where you'll get the main story achievements.

2. Side quests - The two side quest achievements.

3. Collectables - And last, but not least the collectable achievements.

0. Quick Advice

It is highly suggested to do the entire DLC in one playthrough to avoid the glitches. To be extra safe you should make sure you open the demon door on Ravenscars Keep for the Set Them Free! achievement first.

*Note: Again I haven't encountered a single glitch, I'm just saying what happened to other people and I am just trying to make sure you know of a possibility to prevent it from happening.

1. Story:

To start the DLC's main quest you will need to have completed the original Fable III first. After you completed it go to your throne room to start the new quest.

There are a total of 4 story related achievements than cannot be missed, these are:

- A Slow Day At The Office

- Science And Industry

- Unnatural Laws

- Who Are You?

While questing I suggest you to keep and eye out for the Prisoner's Outfit and the diaries (some of the diaries can only be found after completing the main quest).

2. Side quests

Besides the main quest there are 4 side quests as well, but there are just 2 achievements:

- Keeping It Real

- I, Robot. You, Idiot

I would suggest you to do these as soon as they are available, but you can probably also wait till you completed the main quest.

The first sidequest is called Manhunt and is given by Lt. Hadley after defeating Faraday. You will need to go to 5 different locations. You can just follow the golden trail, but the following three locations are close to items you will need to have:

- On top of a coffin in front of the gallows, you will find General Turner's Diary IV. And behind the gallows you will find the Prisoner's Boots in a chest.

- The farms, where you can find the Prisoner's Bandana in a chest near the rocks.

- On the beach close to the Demon Door, you can find the Prisoner's Shackles on top of a rocky area just a bit above the beach it self.

The second side quest called Undeath Sentence will become available after defeating Mary and is also given by Lt. Hadley. You simply need to follow the golden trail into the graveyard and defeat three groups of hollow men. At the end of the graveyard you will encounter the third group of hollow men, defeat them and you should basically be standing next to the chest that contains the Prisoner's Trousers.

After completing the two previous side quests and the main quest go to the office to start the Prison Management for Beginners, which is, again, given by Lt. Hadley. Hadley will now ask you to collect 5 handbooks and he will also give you the keys that are needed to open every door in the Keep. These keys are needed for some of the other diaries as well. Follow the guide to find the handbooks. When you have all the handbooks return to Lt. Hadley and hand them over. He will then ask you to make a decision, make it and you will unlock the "Keeping It Real" achievement.

The last sidequest is found on Clockwork Island and is given by Huxley. The quest will be available after you completed the main quest and he will ask you to collect 6 robot pieces scattered around the island. Collect the pieces and return to Huxley for the achievement "I Robot, You Idiot".

3. Collectables

There are 4 collectable achievements ingame, these are:

- Diary Of A Sad Man

- Lab Notes

- A Revolutionary Idea

- Set Them Free!

For the first 3 achievements you need to collect all 15 diaries in the game. 5 for Faraday, 5 for Mary and 5 for Turner.

You will find the first four diaries of Faraday during the main quest, but you can only find Volume V after completing the main quest.

Mary's diaries can all be found during the main quest.

All of Turner's diaries can be found during the main quest, but I suggest you to collect Volume I and II after completing it. You will not be able to collect Volume III till you have beaten Mary and returned to the Keep.

If you forget what diaries you already collected do the following:

Enter the Keep and take the 2nd door on the right and then the 2nd door on the left. After that take the first door on the left to enter the office. In the office you will find the stands for General Turner's Diaries and the Handbooks, and just outside the office you will find the stands for Faraday's and Mary's Diaries. Considering you're facing the stands: Volume I lies on the most left stand and Volume V on the most right stand.

Conclusion:

This was my first achievement guide and roadmap, but I hoped it helped you to get the full 250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg. I don't know if the roadmap is to long/detailed or to short/vague, if it is send me a message and I'll do my best to edit it.

And please bear with me, because I'm not English andnot really good at explaining things in English, so if you have a better way to formulate something please post in this thread or send me a PM so I can add it.

Edited by DFB 1708

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credits:

-Zihak for helping with: Faraday’s Diary V, Mary Godwin's Diary III, Penologist's Handbook, Volume V.

I, Robot. You, Idiot, Prisoners Bandana ,Prostitute Bustier.

-InsaneFlame for helping with: Mary Godwin's Diary V, Prisoners Shackles.

-MCMANRFC08 for helping with: Mary Godwin's Diary I.

-Ensign Hugh Man for helping with: I, Robot. You, Idiot.

-mabscottsville, Aqua18 and Sealtest for helping with: The Secret Door.

-LLAMASMASHER for helping with: finding video guides for the collectables.

-Sturmfelz for helping with: the Teddy Bear trophie.

To open locked doors, like cells, at Ravenscars Keep you need to complete the main quest and the two side quests: Manhunt and Undeath Sentence. And then start the Prison Management for Beginners side quest.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP-aTYk=.jpgA Slow Day At The Office 20G

Survive an assassination attempt.

Story related. Cannot be missed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP37RDw=.jpgScience And Industry 20G

Defeat Professor Faraday.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPoNvCI=.jpgUnnatural Laws 20G

Defeat Witchcraft Mary.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPvtRLE=.jpgWho Are You? 20G

Defeat General Turner.

There are video guides for the following achievements and they can be found

HERE

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPnMTQQ=.jpgKeeping It Real 20G

Decide the future of the Keep.

After completing the main quest and the two side quests: Manhunt and Undeath Sentence you can start the Prison Management for Beginners side quest, which you need to complete for this achievement. And to complete it you need to collect the following books from Ravenscar Keep:

Penologist's Handbook, Volume I

Exit the office and take the 2nd cell on the right. The book will be on the table.

Penologist's Handbook, Volume II

As soon as you enter the Keep turn to the right to enter the kitchen, go to the right and up the stairs and then take the left door. Now enter the 3rd cell on the right and go to the back. Go right again and dive down the prisoners escape route. Now follow the path till you come to a place with a chest on the left and a path to the right. Go right and open the door to pick up the book.

Penologist's Handbook, Volume III

From the office go down the stairs and then go right to end up in what seems like a boiler room. Open the door on your left to find the book.

Penologist's Handbook, Volume IV

Standing outside the keep head down towards the gallow, but turn left to the beach. Open the rusty gate and enter the cave, you will the book on a bed at the end of the cave.

Penologist's Handbook, Volume V

From the docks, head towards the Keep, once you reach the big stone stair case, turn right and follow the dirt path to the crypts, you will eventually encounter a gate at the bottom of a path that splits off. Behind the gate, inside the crypt you will find the book on the table.

As soon as you collected all the books return them to Lt. Hadley and then make a choice to complete the quest and achieve this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPgstZc=.jpgI, Robot. You, Idiot 20G

Help Huxley end his Loneliness Mode.

Go to Clockworks Island after you completed the main quests and you will find Huxley at the entrance. He will ask you to collect 6 robot pieces scattered around the island.

Locations:

- Left Arm Component: After dropping down the alternative route it will be right next to the door.

- Right Arm Component: After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find another electrical structure and the component.

- Left Leg Component: After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then just go straight forward to find the component.

- Right Leg Component: Next to the chest in the area of the boss fight.

- Head Component: Next to Faraday's Diary V.

- Torso Component: Next to Faraday's Diary V.

As soon as you found everything go back to Huxley to complete the quest.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP2OXm4=.jpgDiary Of A Sad Man 30G

Find all of Professor Faraday's diaries.

All of these are found at Clockwork Island:

Faraday’s Diary I

After finding the alternative route jump down ONCE and you will see the book lying on top of the crate.

Faraday’s Diary II

As soon as you have defeated the first squad of robodogs and survived the ‘ambush’ inside the building go to the far-left corner and you will find the book on the ground behind a piece of a wall.

Faraday’s Diary III

You will find this book on top of a crate on a roof with an electrical ‘structure’ with a lever and a crane. Don’t forget to pull the lever as you will need it later!

Faraday’s Diary IV

You will find this one quite quickly after the last one. Go inside the building, defeat the enemies and continue outside up a ramp to find this book on a crate BEFORE going up the stairs.

Faraday’s Diary V

You need to pull 3 levers:

- You will find the first lever before the boss fight, on the same roof as Faraday's Diary III

- The second lever is in the same area as the boss fight, behind an iron door next to the chest.

- The 3rd lever can only be found after completing the main quest. Jump down the alternative route and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and take the 2nd right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find the last lever.

After pulling all the levers go the place where you fought your first squad of robodogs, but instead of going left you need to go right. Head up the stairs and through the open door to find the book on the table.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPxupv0=.jpgLab Notes 30G

Find all of Witchcraft Mary's diaries.

All of these are found at The Godwin Estate:

Mary Godwin’s Diary I

As soon as you enter the garden you will find this book on a bench to the left. Its right next to the Topiary Swan

Mary Godwin’s Diary II

After finding the closed gate follow the golden trail but stop a bit before the graveyard. This book is lying on the hedge next to the Combustible Northern Monkeys.

Mary Godwin’s Diary III

When you have to protect the generator look to your right to see some crates with a torch. Check behind these crates to find the book on top of a smaller crate

Mary Godwin’s Diary IV

After defeating the hobbes and entering the 'indoor graveyard' you will find this book at the end of the room on a table to the left of the red structure.

Mary Godwin’s Diary V

After defeating the second group of hobbes you will go down some stairs and see some weird gold/green/red containers. The book is on the right next to the 2nd container.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP5Pr0g=.jpgA Revolutionary Idea 30G

Find all of General Turner's diaries.

All of these are found at Ravenscar Keep:

General Turners Diary I

As soon as you enter the Keep turn right to enter the kitchen, go to the door on the right and then go up the stairs to find this book on the left table in the guard area.

General Turners Diary II

As soon as you enter the Keep turn right to enter the kitchen, you will find the book on the first table on the left of it.

General Turners Diary III

After entering the Keep take the 2nd door on the right and then the 2nd door on the left. Then take the first door on the left to enter the office in the Keep. As soon as you are there head down the stairs behind the big chair and you'll end up in a room with crates and a chest to your left. The book will be on top of a crate right in front of you. You can only get this book after defeating Mary and when you start to hunt Turner.

General Turners Diary IV

Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go straight forward and down some stairs and hills till you see some gallows. The book is one of the coffins.

General Turners Diary V

Near the ship is a rusty iron gate. Open it and walk towards a few crates nearby, you will the book on one of the crates.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP+vV9s=.jpgSet Them Free! 40G

Open all Demon Doors.

HERE is the old Demon Door guide.

Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go to the right down some stairs. After that go left and through a hole in the wall. Then go forward down a hill and to the left you will see the Demon Door.

To open the new Demon Door you will have to obtain the Prisoner's Outfit and wear it. And your reward will be the Prison Guard Outfit.

Edited by DFB 1708

The Prisoners Outfit is found at Ravenscar Keep and is neccesary for the Set Them Free! achievement:

Prisoners Shackles

Exit the keep and go right, down some stairs. After that go left and go through a hole in the wall. After that go to the right and look over the cliffs to see the chest.

Prisoners Boots

Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go straight forward and down some stairs and hills till you see some gallows. A piece of the fence behind the gallows is broken so walk over it and open the chest to get the boots.

Prisoners Trousers

You need to defeat Faraday first and then accept the Undeath Sentence quest. After defeating the last group of hollow men you will be standing next to the chest.

Prisoners Top

After completing the main quests. Enter the Keep and go through the 2nd door on the left and then check the 2nd cell on the left for the chest.

Prisoners Bandana

Standing outside of the Keep go to right down the hill. You will see some farms and rocks on the right. Go to the rocks and then find the wheelbarrow, the chest is just behind it.

The following is NOT needed for any achievement. It's just for those who like to collect everything.

The Prostitute's Outfit is found at Clockwork Island:

Prostitute Boots

As soon as you have found the alternative route after the Futuristic Bowerstone tour turn left and walk past the rusty iron things to find the chest.

Prostitute Stockings

After finding Faraday’s Diary III go to the left of the building instead of going inside. You will see a chest beneath you. Vault down and open it.

Prostitute Gloves

After defeating Faraday return to the island and go through Futuristic Bowerstone to the place where the tour ended. You can now open the gate, so open it and walk over the bridge and when you reach another gate, go left to find the chest.

Prostitute Bustier

After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). As soon as you enter the alley you should see the chest on your right.

The Sand Fury Outfit is found at The Goldwin Estate:

Sand Fury Hood

After finding the closed gate at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail to the left and your dog should point you to the chest that will be on the left of the graveyard.

Sand Fury Trousers

After defeating the first group of hollow men at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail down some stairs and go to second crypt on your right.

Sand Fury Top

After opening the gate and running up the hill you will enter a garden. On your left you will see a fountain and next to that is a chest.

Sand Fury Gloves

As you leave the garden you will need to enter a cave which leads to a wine cellar. Go to the right and up a small ramp to find the chest.

Sand Fury Boots

After defeating the second group of hobbes follow the trail and go down a pair of stairs and a little hill. You will see that a part is boarded up. Destroy the boards and open the door and there is the chest.

To open the Secret Door you need two East Hare Eggs. The first East Hare Egg is found in Millfields, just follow this videoguide by RoosterTeeth to get it: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bPFye8hXU]YouTube - Fable 3: East Hare Egg[/ame].

For the second East Hare Egg you need to shoot eight skulls inside the Keep and their locations are:

- On a shelf in the infirmary.

- On a coffin in the morgue. To get there enter the Keep and take a left to the infirmary and head down the stairs on the left and you'll see the skull on the coffin to your left as soon as you enter the morgue.

- Go past the morgue and take the door on the right and the 8th cell on the left.

- On the floor in the kitchen right next to a stove.

- Go to the office (See General Turner's Diary III on how to get there) and take the stairs behind the big chair down and you will find the skull on top of a crate in the far right corner.

- Dive down the prisoner ecape route (See Penologist's Handbook, Volume II on how to get there) and go past the boiler room to enter a cave. You should see the skull on top of a crate in the back.

- Go to the guard area (See General Turner's Diary I on how to get there) to find the skull on a shelf on the left.

- Enter the Keep and take the 2nd door on the right and go up the stairs. Then take a left and you'll find this skull in the first cell on your right. It's next to the sink.

After finding all the skulls go to the area where you fought Turner and turn left and you'll see that the door, with all the skulls next to it, at the end of the room is open. So go in and pick up the East Hare Egg.

When you have both go to Clockwork Island and go up the stairs and go left past the yellow/golden thing and down the stairs again. Then go right, into the water and swim forward till you see a cave on your right. Place the two East Hare Eggs on the pedestals and it'll open.

For the Teddy Bear trophie you need to go to The Godwin's Estate after defeating Mary. Go to the area with the singing fish and you will find a board with highscores to the left of the gramophone. Interact with the gramophone to start the challenge, if you reach the first place you will be awarded with this trophie.

Edited by DFB 1708

Yes I did go there a couple of times now, but still I can´t find it.

Or is it General Turners Diary II

But I know with 100 % that I have that book, and I have checked it.

And I have looked all the places there is on that list.

But still no luck :S

Edited by Sence22

I believe I am missing General Turners Diary IV.

And I dont understand anything about the locations.

It is to confusseing

You need stand outside of the gate to the Keep. Have your back against the gate and then move forward. Eventually you will see some gallows. And the book is found on one of the coffins.

You need to go there for the first sidequest in this DLC.

Prostitute Bustier - After finishing 3 bosses go back to Inventor Island, a new path way has been opened.

Book 5 of Faraday - 3 switches required, one found to left of the chest on the boss roof, other found on the roof before the boss roof, last switch can only be accessed after beating main story

I, Robot. You, Idiot - Collect 6 robot pieces scattered around Inventor's Island for the tour guide robot, after beating main story

More (Slightly) accurate location for the newly opened alley way: I think it's just before the 2nd warehouse/factory building you enter, it has a dead robot outside of it you cannot destroy

I also found a Prisoner's Bandana while exploring about while doing the Manhunt quest, I believe it was in a chest in some rocks near the first group of mercs.

Thanks man! I added it and gave you credit.

Edited by Tyger7

IV is on the coffin's during a quest, and II is in the kitchen

Where is Mary Godwin’s Diary III iv been looking everywhere!I found the two in the beginning I, II one one as bench and two on a bush Then IV V were inside towards the end of the witch's quest where is number III I have a locked door in the courtyard still and when I press A on it, does nothing... Please help If you have found it.

IV is on the coffin's during a quest, and II is in the kitchen

Where is Mary Godwin’s Diary III iv been looking everywhere!I found the two in the beginning I, II one one as bench and two on a bush Then IV V were inside towards the end of the witch's quest where is number III I have a locked door in the courtyard still and when I press A on it, does nothing... Please help If you have found it.

Check the table where you first encounter the Fire Hollowman... I know theres one in there but not sure which one

You need stand outside of the gate to the Keep. Have your back against the gate and then move forward. Eventually you will see some gallows. And the book is found on one of the coffins.

Thanks, it was the first book I needed, but then I looked at the book standings, it was the second I was missing.

What a pain.....

But thank you very much.

Thanks, it was the first book I needed, but then I looked at the book standings, it was the second I was missing.

What a pain.....

But thank you very much.

Do you have all of the Lab Diary's yet?

I have that one I just need number III do you have it???

Before I believe... Its the room inside of the building with the light pad and a big hollowman spawns

Either that one, or the place outside with the generator which you to need to protect the guy from the balverine & hollowman...

Scratch the indoor one, scrolling up that is apparently IV.

Check outside near the generator, behind the boxes that are by the 2 light pads

Thanks Flame gosh that one was annoying! Alright anyone have any luck finding Penologist's Handbook, Volume V?

I gave up on that....

Although, I found a key in mary's cell that unlocks an animal cage or something at her island, so i was thinking about checking that out with hopes of finding it, even if it is off of the island

Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go to the right down some stairs. After that go left and through a hole in the wall. Then go forward down a hill and to the left you will see the Demon Door.

Just added it. :)

And sorry if it isn't understandable I'm Dutch and I'm not very good at explaining in English. But just ask and I'll to clarify it as good as I can.

Mary Godwin’s Diary V

After the coloured Hobbes you enter a new room with a chest. Before the chest to the right is Diary V.

Thanks but InsaneFlame already pointed it out.

mary book 1 is just at the start of the maze on a bench.

Thanks I'll add it!