Ensemble Cast Achievement

Viperspike

Did all the steps up to turning on the radios and when I did the radios I made a mistake on the staminup radio so went one more round and tried that step again. I have looked at the written guide and a number of videos and I am getting all the right radios but I am not getting the morse code. I have cycled a few more rounds and kept on trying the radios but it wont work. I also tried resetting the 4 dials in the light house and doing the radios before that step and still no luck.

I did restart it later that day and got all the steps done up to the point where I needed the wonder weapon V-R11 and from then I got trolled by Treyarch because I went round after round building up money and spending it all in the box which moved again and again only to not see the weapon pop. Of course it ended badly at the hands of me being cornered by 3 zombies I was trying to make into a crawler.

I found you are more likely to get the V-R11 if you hit the mystery box before you start doing the steps. Almost as if once the game knows you want it, it will make it harder for you to get it.

Well I got it eventually and for me this achievement was even harder because I was using my second controller. So in effect I was doing it solo but had the second controller there to go for the multiplayer ensemble cast achievement. The trickiest part was having the second controller spawn at the beginning of the round near the vodka bottle and then knifing it and catching it with my other controller, also having to do it before the zombies come in and take us down.

Now the tricky part is finding 3 people that want to go for the Shangri La easter egg. Now I am at the mercy of other people taking part. If I could do it solo I would find a way.