Protest Against Rock Band!

TealPavelski

To be honest, it really doesn't matter.

They're making the game open to anybody and everybody, I'm sure younger persons wouldn't want to play Cannibal Corpse songs or other songs similar.

You're not being forced to buy it and there's so much other DLC...

Just get over it.

How can you be so calm when Miley Cyrus songs are gonna be DLC in Rock Band? That is a sign of the Apocalypse!

Picking up two tracks on Tuesday and will preview the rest. To the OP, just cause you don't like Miley doesn't mean it's the apocalypse. It means hmx is expanding their music to a mass audience. So what if tweens start playing more Rock band? That means more sales and more music. Such as rock, punk, soul, etc. So STFU...protest, lame

How can you be so calm when Miley Cyrus songs are gonna be DLC in Rock Band? That is a sign of the Apocalypse!

OH NO! A SONG YOU DON'T LIKE!!!! THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!!!1

But seriously it's not that big of a deal. You don't like these songs, so what? I only like about 100-200 of the songs released as DLC to date, and you don't see me starting a thread. If you did there would be about 500 threads here of me complaining, but I just leave it because they decided to cater for other peoples tastes than just mine.

P.S. Get a life and protest about something real.

Miley Cyrus > Lady Gaga
Hahah, I can't help but agree with this. As much as I enjoy listening to her songs (and hating her), the Lady Gaga pack is such a snoozefest. Even though they're really popular songs, people don't even play them when we have parties.

Damn, I really do not envy you. I mean, it must suck having someone force you to play every single DLC song whether you like it or not.

Wait, what's that? You aren't being forced to download and play every single DLC song?

So, what you're saying is, you don't have to play the five Miley Cyrus songs so you aren't going to?

Well then.

Shut the fuck up.

Miley F***ing Cyrus does not belong in Rock Band!

How about you give us some real music Harmonix?!

I, for one, agree with this, although I got to add that she deserves being in the game more that that white-haired, pasty-faced, he-she robot bitch gaGARBAGE. I mean, at least some of Miley Cyrus's songs have actual instruments instead of that synthesized SHIT that passes itself off as music nowadays.

But who are we to decide what can and cannot go into Rock Band? We're not the ones making the money here, Harmonix are, and you know Cirus will sell like shit. And as many have already said, there are more than 1000 other songs in the music store-if you don't like this pack buy another!

I, for one, agree with this, although I got to add that she deserves being in the game more that that white-haired, pasty-faced, he-she robot bitch gaGARBAGE. I mean, at least some of Miley Cyrus's songs have actual instruments instead of that synthesized SHIT that passes itself off as music nowadays.

Anyone ever tell you that you're a bucket full of sunshine?

EDIT: I love this article by RockBandAide about everyone bitching.

http://rockbandaide.com/6013/whats-in-a-name-that-which-we-call-a-game-by-any-other-name-would-play-as-sweet/

Edited by Starstrukk X360A

Miley Cyrus FOLLOWED BY F#@KI' NICKELBAD. Maybe next week they'll finally release that Snoop Dogg pack, maybe with an Eminem pack or something. Then next week it can be MCR and Black Eyed Peas. Then Creed and Theory of a Dead Man. But seriously, holy damn, 2 terrible weeks in a row. Goddammit, I turned the other cheek for Miley Cyrus, but this is just overkill.