Target Finder

bengals84

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing's wrong with the target finder. I use it as a headshot machine for some reason it matches headshots really well. As far as being cheap and broken its countered very easily by cold blooded; and truthfully I don't see any attachment being overpowered. Opinion is opinion is opinion not saying you are wrong I just don't see it as being op.

i didnt use it at first because i had the same thought. cheap, nooby attachment that will get you a lot of hate mail.

dropped it onto my lmg and im loving it. it shows people up who try to camp in dark buildings.

but funnily enough i hate it on any other gun type. it just isnt the same.

Nothing's wrong with the target finder. I use it as a headshot machine for some reason it matches headshots really well. As far as being cheap and broken its countered very easily by cold blooded; and truthfully I don't see any attachment being overpowered. Opinion is opinion is opinion not saying you are wrong I just don't see it as being op.

I absolutely hate it. Being a CoD 4/WaW era player...I appreciate the low killstreak and basic attachment users a bit more just because that is what I enjoyed in the older CoDs. I do agree, however, that it is a headshot machine. As much as it annoys me, I have it on the m27 to work on camos.

Thoughts on the Target Finder?

Personally I hate it, I think it's a cheap attachment to any gun. Seems like it takes NO SKILL to use. Just sit there and wait for the red arrows to pop up "ohh look I found someone".

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Some players will do this with or without any optics, the only difference is the Target Finder will light you up and alert the player, if they're a little slow. :p

Nothing cheap or noobish about it.

I can't wait to unlock it on my LMG's, if I'm honest. I have used it on a few AR's when the game first came out, but if I did use an optic sight on any of those, it would be the RDS. I prefer to iron sight with AR's and SMG's however.

I used it for the prestige challenge then never since. It wouldnt bother me if it didnt highlight me around corners, giving away my position before the enemy can even see me, very annoying having people shoot at you before you even turn the bloody corner!

Exactly what I mean, the arrows pop up before you get to a corner it's not the MMS Scanner it should not show you that way. As far as what some other poster said I never said it was over powered just cheap. I still don't think it takes any skill if I get killed be a guy from 3/4 across the map using iron sights or even a red dot that is skill, if a guy is using the target finder from the same spot and it shows me with big red arrows flashing SHOOT HERE that is not skill.

Exactly what I mean, the arrows pop up before you get to a corner it's not the MMS Scanner it should not show you that way. As far as what some other poster said I never said it was over powered just cheap. I still don't think it takes any skill if I get killed be a guy from 3/4 across the map using iron sights or even a red dot that is skill, if a guy is using the target finder from the same spot and it shows me with big red arrows flashing SHOOT HERE that is not skill.

But if the guy with the target finder wasn't ADS then it makes no difference so you're actually complaining about campers.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

But if the guy with the target finder wasn't ADS then it makes no difference so you're actually complaining about campers.

No I am not complaining about campers I just don't like the target finder. If someone is camping and ADS with iron sights they still have to see the people. If they are using the target finder it does it for them if the the other guy is not using cold blooded that is. So there is a difference, like I said before big flashing red arrows SHOOT HERE.

I'm on the fence here. I've used it to get the calling card, and it is a nasty attachment to put on LMG's, but at the same time, when I'm playing a six man team of people who are ALL using it and either camping their objective (A Flag in Dom, Flag in CTF, etc) or ADS'ing around corners all the time it gets frustrating.

The funniest thing to me are the final kill cams where people are using the target finder and still spray the shit out of everything around the kill.

ive taken to using it a bit on my fal. and its true it certainly helps with headshots. been using it on my mk48 and my headshot % is almost double that of any other weapon, but maybe the gun kicks just right :)

I love the MK48 I have almost 5000 kills with it and I do seem to get a lot of head shots with it.(not with the Target Finder though Lol) I think that it is the best of the LMG's.