Install to hard drive question.

FrickXC3

i tried installing to my hard drive the other day and it just sat there at 0% i finally had to turn it off because it wasn't taking. anyone else have an install problem. or am i just dumb and this game doesn't support that feature? Also i have the "auto off after 1 hour " feature enabled/ background downloads. not sure if that affects anything. but when i did turn off my xbox the disc drive sounded like it kicked in as soon as i hit the power button?? :confused:

Do this. Sign out of xbox live then install. There is another thread with at least 20 other people having to do the same thing.

i had to do this as well to install. my first attempt just hung at the spinning circle screen (not a system freeze, the circle was continuously spinning). once i yanked my ethernet cable and tried again, everything worked much better.

has anyone had any similar issues with other xgd3 games (the revised xbox game disk format that microsoft started using at the end of 2011)? this is the first xgd3 game i've installed to my harddrive