Private Paradise costumes

flodman123

Is anyone else unable to access the costumes that go with the Private Paradise videos? I bought a few individually on the 360 version of Ultimate, and I had no trouble downloading them for the Xbox One for Last Round. The videos unlocked without any problems, but the accompanying costumes remain locked. Just curious if that's an issue for anyone else. I've had other DLC issues, but this particular one doesn't seem to be being discussed.

No, still no luck. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Private Paradise DLC, and again, the videos work fine but the costumes are locked. The new Private Paradise sets, for Phase 4 Marie Rose Nyotengu and Honoka are fine - the videos and costumes for the sets are unlocked - but the ones that were released earlier that I originally bought on the X360 are the ones giving me trouble.

ahh, I see what youre saying. its pretty much your crossover dlc from the 360. All your other free upgraded dlc pack work fine then right?

there seems to be a lot of issues with this stuff. I have a feeling it would've been simpler if the full game installed normally, it might be something wrong in the beginning when the game is checking for data since there is so much stuff that is being checked and verified. My last gen version on the ps3 couldn't even make it out of the checking data screen without freezing.