Fresh Meat!

Deadsy Doll

Hey guys, how's it goin

I'm Jee, otherwise known to the gaming world as Deadsy Doll. I'm 23 and I live in sunny California. I used to lurk around the site a lot and tonight, I finally decided to join. My favorite games are pretty much any FPS or 3PS but I will play pretty much anything. :uzi:

Lookin forward to makin some new gamer buddies. :rock

hey a local, welcome to the family. its a pretty good website for people who are addictive to the 360. so, if your apart of that crowd consider yourself comfortable here.

Oh man, I rarely ever run into people from California. No joke! A lot of my gamer buddies all live on the East Coast or just out of the country. Oh and yeah...I'm addicted, lol.

More gamer chicks are always better. :D

Feel free to add me. GT: MissNinja Ayumi

~Ciao

Thanks! I added ya! :D

Oh man, I rarely ever run into people from California. No joke! A lot of my gamer buddies all live on the East Coast or just out of the country. Oh and yeah...I'm addicted, lol.

Thanks! I added ya! :D

What's wrong with living on the East Coast?! :p I keed I keed.

Welcome to the site though i'm sure you'll find lots of cool, like-minded people here. ;)

mmmmmm Fresh meat mmmmmmmm

Welcome to the site. What kind of games do you play?

To name specifics: Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 on The Orange Box, Halo 3, Madden (any year) NCAA (any year), Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Viva Pinata (1 and 2 for 360), Army of Two, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Rock Band, Forza Motorsport 2, Burnout Paradise, to name a few, lol

hey welcome

nice to see someone from california :)

Thanks!

What's wrong with living on the East Coast?! :p I keed I keed.

Welcome to the site though i'm sure you'll find lots of cool, like-minded people here. ;)

Lol nothin wrong with the East Coast. Like I said, most of my gamer buddies are there, yay

Hey Jee Welcome to Xbox360a, Always good to have fresh meat of the female variety. Seems to keep up alot of morale :D

*Has noticed Randomnutta has already befriended her and has not even said Hello here! Perv :p*

EDIT: *The fact Randomnutta has a Gamer Chick award has mislead and confused this limey twat and He's going to put his shovel down.. right about... now. Sorry nutta made me think a geeza you know being british and all.. arg it's 7am I need to go to sleep! throws down shovel and collapses on bed*

Edited by Kolin32k

dude, most of the people on my list r not even from this country hahahahahaha. o man r u from north cal or south cal, and hey feel free to add me.

Hey Jee Welcome to Xbox360a, Always good to have fresh meat of the female variety. Seems to keep up alot of morale :D

*Has noticed Randomnutta has already befriended her and has not even said Hello here! Perv :p*

EDIT: *The fact Randomnutta has a Gamer Chick award has mislead and confused this limey twat and He's going to put his shovel down.. right about... now. Sorry nutta made me think a geeza you know being british and all.. arg it's 7am I need to go to sleep! throws down shovel and collapses on bed*

LOL ive befriended her because shes also in my Girl Gamers group you noob :p