Why, Hello there!

A Meat Pie

Hello, I'm new here, as you may have noticed, and I would like to say to all readers of this message. I come from Down Under, and would like to play Halo 3, The Orange Box, Gears and some Fable II (when it comes out) when I get to 10,000 GS, and reinstate my Gold service. I am also a member of XBW and the Xbox forums, and I hope to have a good time here.

See you on XBL!

when I get to 10,000 GS,

See you on XBL!

Well you've come to the right site to get your gamerscore up!! You should have no problems reading all the guides to get through the game your playing.. just remember there are threads on online achievements so if you ever want to boost just remember to post there!! Enjoy the site!! and Welcome!

Hello, I'm new here, as you may have noticed, and I would like to say to all readers of this message. I come from Down Under, and would like to play Halo 3, The Orange Box, Gears and some Fable II (when it comes out) when I get to 10,000 GS, and reinstate my Gold service. I am also a member of XBW and the Xbox forums, and I hope to have a good time here.

See you on XBL!

Hello, I am new too. Welcome aboard! I am also working towards 10k GS

Welcome to the both of ya!:)

Meat Pie? Everyone loves pie, especially me, but in no way am I into a "meat pie".:p

Enjoy the site guys!

Sorry for the bump but I now just got 10,000 GS from NBA 2K6 and Assassin's Creed! Any where I can gloat about this and tell the world about my new goal?

Congrats on hitting 10,000.. i remember when i did that.. but at that point I could have gave two shits about gamerscore. That is untill i reached about 25k! be Warned it gets very addictive:p