Most Wanted Games

Darth Grif55

What's everyone most wanted games that haven't been announced yet?

For me it's:

Star Wars- Battlefront 3 (Stop doing the Lego games & do this after Force Unleashed 2!!)

Star Wars: KOTOR 3 ( I don't care about the MMO)

Deadpool game (With his new found popularity it HAS to happen)

Daredevil game (If this gets inspiration from Batman: AA & Spider-Man 2 it'd be epic)

Indiana Jones game (Maybe exclusive to the 360 as a F you to PS3 having Uncharted?)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parasite Eve 3 (Or remakes for Xbox)

A 360 Persona would be super awesome too.

(Why are my favorite games on Psx/2...)

Star Trek (Not online... Not a ship sim either... I heard Bethesda had planed this prior to Fallout 3... )

A REAL Survival Horror game would be awesome too.

Have to agree on KOTOR 3, could care less about MMOs

1: Blaster Master in HD (a remake or brand new adventure, as long as its using the NES gameplay)

2: Beyond Oasis in HD with a full 200gp (it on the sega collection with 1 achievement)

3: FFXIII (ALMOST HERE!!)

4: Secret of Mana in HD (very doubtful this will ever happen)

5: UNSTOPPABLE (an INDIE game coming soon, looks awesome, just watch the trailer)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91krotx38M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- JForce: UNSTOPPABLE - Gameplay Preview[/ame]

The real banjo 3

Timesplitters 4

Banjo Threeie is a must. Would love another Time Splitters too.

5: UNSTOPPABLE (an INDIE game coming soon, looks awesome, just watch the trailer)

That does look good. Too bad its Indie... They should let Indie games have achievements.

Kingdom Hearts 3... and it better be on 360 XD

Agreed. But odds are Ps3 exclusive...

Banjo Threeie is a must. Would love another Time Splitters too.

That does look good. Too bad its Indie... They should let Indie games have achievements.

Agreed. But odds are Ps3 exclusive...

You never know the new FF is on 360 & Disney seems to be friendly with Microsoft (hence the random Disney stuff for the Avatars).

What's everyone most wanted games that haven't been announced yet?

For me it's:

Star Wars- Battlefront 3 (Stop doing the Lego games & do this after Force Unleashed 2!!)

Star Wars: KOTOR 3 ( I don't care about the MMO)

Indiana Jones game (Maybe exclusive to the 360 as a F you to PS3 having Uncharted?)

I agree with these three, although you do know there is NO ONE to make BF3 right? Pandemic is dead and the only other option is Rebellion and no one wants that, also the LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones games are only published by Lucas Arts apart from that they just let TT get on with it and just check on progress and give feedback now and again.

Apart from them I would like to see:

A Star Wars Saga game that plays like the Force Unleashed

A Harry Potter based RPG from Bioware, they did great with the Star Wars license and as long as they are allowed to move away from the books and use there own ideas but still work within the laws of the HP world it could be one of there best games ever.

And a Sequal to Conkers Bad Fur Day.

Edited by Lord Montymort