Most Hated Song in this game

Opiate42

So what's the song you despise in this game? All in all I love the game it's fun as hell especially with friends and a few drinks down. But there is always one tune in each GH game that really ain't fun.

My personal choice for most evil, hellish and un-fun:

On drums : Willy Nelson's "On the Road Again"

Even on easy....I despise this song (in the game, no hurtin' on old Willy outside of xbox).

red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red kick red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red kick......holy hell I hate that song. Even when I felt I was on beat, I somehow wasn't... sticks were thrown, curses were uttered. Bombed at least 7 times before I finally managed to get through blinking red but passed. So boring and frustrating. Never want to play that song on drums again!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:uzi::boomSTRANGLEHOLD - TED NUGENT

On Bass Expert so goddamn repeatative and once your at 97% it brings the pain. Never passed it, damn near broke my hand and will end up with repeative strain injury and the worst of all it is...Ted Nugent was never any good and is actually completly wank. I wouldn't mind if his music was good or the guy was entertaining but he hasnt achieved either in his lifetime!!!

:uzi::boomSTRANGLEHOLD - TED NUGENT

On Bass Expert so goddamn repeatative and once your at 97% it brings the pain. Never passed it, damn near broke my hand and will end up with repeative strain injury and the worst of all it is...Ted Nugent was never any good and is actually completly wank. I wouldn't mind if his music was good or the guy was entertaining but he hasnt achieved either in his lifetime!!!

God I hate this song with passion. I played it on vocals today and at some point I was fallind asleep lol

For me it's either "One Way or Another" or "Monsoon."

For "One Way or Another," I just don't like the lyrics. Stupid song about stalking and I hate when the singer kinda growls some of the words.

And "Monsoon," I don't like the singing as well. Weird looking at the band, they look like a hardcore kinda band and then this song is so soft singing.

I was talking more about the cover of the CD. http://www.los40.com/comunes/2007/Tokyohotel/img/portada.jpg

That's the only picture I've ever really seen of this band. Now don't tell me they don't look like they are a punk/metal/"hardcore" kinda band.

And I really didn't mean an extreme hardcore band. I just figured by the CD cover that they would be a harder band than their song "Monsoon." And that's the only song I've ever heard by them too so I don't know if that's different than their other songs.

Edited by Garbar05

• 2 weeks later...

Stranglehold

Boring, repetitive, picked often which makes it even worse for me.

Ramblin Man

Idk why but i just hate this song. Maybe becuase its in so many games these days, maybe its because I find it to be a bit to long. Either way, i still hate it... Along with the Smashing Pumpkins song.

Vicarious

This is my least favorite tool song. Im not a big fan of the band itself, but this song just seems so plain. I didnt mind the background so much in the other two songs, but for this song its just distracting.

• 2 weeks later...

Stranglehold because it just drags on, and on, and on...

Spiderwebs for the same reason, and for Gwen Stefani ruining the phrase "screen my phonecalls".

Dammit because it's Blink 182.

And all the songs that are already in RB1/2, because I was already sick to death of them from playing them in those games.

I absolutely hated 'No Sleep til Brooklyn' by the Beastie Boys. Hated the song and it was an arse to play. 10 attempts to pass it on the drums on Easy, and when I did, I celebated with the declaration "NEVER AGAIN!"

I adore Blondie's 'One Way or Another' - I don't know why people have a hard time with it. The beginning still slips me up, but once I'm passed that, smooth sailing. I just love the song!

There's a bunch of songs I don't like playing because of how frustrating they can be. Like BYOB (on bass), Overkill, the beginning of Hot for Teacher, but I like listening to those songs otherwise.

I'd probably go with Hollywood Nights. Its really annoying on expert bass and I just want to get it over with whenever I play it.

I also hate the Linkin Park song, but hell, its a free fc :p

Gotta agree with the people above.. Straglehold....Just an endless Nugent wankfest. Ironically the little blurbs on the loading screens in GH III say something like "20 minute free-form solos are not OK" But they stuck one into the next game anyway.

I actually fell asleep playing Stranglehold one time... Ugh!

And I dislike No Sleep 'til Brooklyn because I can't 100% it on hard for the Platinum Rockstars achievement. I ALWAYS choke on either one or the other note, and all my other GH friends online can't do it either so we can't all get the achievo.. :(

I agree that it is just that most people can't pass the songs they don't like, because the list would be much longer than 1 or 2 with an 85+ songlist. I mean come on, you like 83 songs in this game?

Well, idk about the others but I just listed Stranglehold, 'cause it's the only song I really hate, because it's loooong and boring (I usually don't like long songs, but the others are at least bareable to me). And no that doesn't mean I like all the other 80+ songs, I'd say 10-15 actually, it's just that I'm indiferent towards the others and only play them once in a while, just for the sake of not playing the same songs everytime. Same with GH 2 and 3.

Like most people here, Stranglehold was probably the worst song in the game for me. Same deal: it's a great song to listen to, but to play, it's waayy too long and drawn out.

I also can't say I really enjoyed the Tool songs...not a big fan of the band, or their music. The fact that there were 3 of their songs included in the original setlist put me off, and again, one or two of them specifically were just too long to be enjoyable in this game.