Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for someone to do the Counter Co-op "Who Needs Enemies" achevement. So many people disconnect before I finish or the synchronization error msg appears (on that gametype for some reason) and a lot of people have been getting it - just to let others know. But I'm willing to help out others in getting their online achievements so send me a msg on XBL regarding this if you're interested - even if I have my achievements on it already & I'll msg a few of you that are already asking for help in gettinng theirs.

Gamertag: xxYamiBakuraxx

Edited by xxYamiBakuraxx
^_^

Will help on: A friend indeed, Who Needs Enemies, Versatile, Golden Days.

NEED help on: Prime Target, Crowning Glory

Message me if you wanna help me or if you want me to help you get the achievements. I'll be playing Borderlands at the time of this post.

Gamertag: BOSSgrindle.

And please pronounce it right if you have a mic. X_x A few people mispronounced the last part of my gamertag.

Hey just wondering if anyone wants to do Challenges 18 and up. My brother and I have been working on them and want to see if it is worse or better with more people. We'll be on a lot of today. Add me if you want to help. We will definitely help you out by letting you host also.

GT: PrimoD21

hit me up if u wanna play... ill boost but i just got another xbox after 6months so looking for friends to play shit with online so down for either hit me up for this or any of these games:

Doom

Gears of war 1+2

Rainbow six 1+2

GTA4

perfectdark(arcade)

Perfectdarkzero

Halo3

Dark sector

Bioshock

Devil may cry 4

Kameo

Dead Rising

Onebarachan

Beautiful Katamari

Left 4 dead 2

Battlefield 2

Need the Co-op achievements mission crowns for:

Quickly Does It - Chicago : Complete all three objectives in rapid sucession of each other [Agent]

Presidential Prediction -Air Force One: Complete objective 3 first then finish the level quickly (co-op) [Agent]

Run and Gun - Carrington Institute: complete objectives 1 & 2 in less than 1:30 then finish (co-op) [Agent]

I'll be more than willing to help anyone else out on getting theses ones out as well as ony other achievements/crowns they need on this game - love the game. Send me a Msg on XBL if you're interested. I'll msg a few of you that already posted on here as well.

My Gamertag is: xxYamiBakuraxx

Edited by xxYamiBakuraxx
:P