Piercings? Tattoo's? Got any?

Nick G 42390

Well, I'm just wondering who on her is pierced or tatted up. I myself have 2 piercings and currently no tat's. I'll most likely get my first tattoo when I turn 18 in April. My mom won't take me to get one but she'll let me get any piercings I want and stuff like that so I'm just gonna wait till i'm 18 to get a tat. Anyways, I have my ears gagued and my tongue pierced. I actually just put my gagues back in tonight so they are only 10 gagues right now, use to be 4's. And my tongue is an 8 gauge. So, if you have any piercings or tat's post 'em and some pics would be nice too. I can show pics of mine if you guys want but they aren't anything special.

Also, if you have piercings list what gagues they are.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently only my ears and lip. My ears are 1" and my lip is pierced twice. Used to have it pierced four times but two closed up while I was at my last job.

Hopefully soon to be added is my septum. Not sure if I want any tattoos yet, I don't know of anything that I deem worthy of injecting into my body.

Ouch, septum? That's a bull ring right? In your nose? I think that's what septum is but i'm not sure.

I use to have my lip pierced too. And my eyebrow but I had to take them out for various reasons. I might go get my lip pierced again but i'm not sure. Might get snakebites, gotta talk to the girlfriend first though lol.

i got my ear peirced in 1st grade, and two times in 4th grade. both times they got infected because i never cleaned them, i can still see the scar lol.

my brother had/has 23 piercings. i know for sure his septum, industrial, im not sure what theyre called but that small part on your ear. yea both of those, and a bunch of others.

but due to work hes had to take most of them out and alot of them have healed up. it sucks thats alot of money wasted.

he also has this bad ass tattoo that goes all the way up his leg, all of the coloring isnt quite done, ill try and find a pic if i can.

Well i have no tats as yet but getting misfits fiends on both wrists. Piercing wise i have my ears both stretched to 12mm, left tragus, a random left ear one, orbital lobe x2 on right ear, lip at 3mm and my fav lower tongue web. Allso have a branding on my left leg.

I plan on getting my lip & ears pierced when I turn 18...and on the same day I'll be getting a tattoo on my forearm...will be a somewhat painful day. :p

It won't be painful, well the piercings won't be painful. I don't know about the tattoo but piercings don't hurt. Your lip doesn't hurt at all and your ears don't really hurt. I did my own ears so it kinda hurt but if you get it done professionally it won't hurt.

http://thezissousociety.org/Tattoos/back/dfly.jpg

First tattoo, on the middle of my upper back. Got it basically right when I turned 18 just to get one, and it was on a Coheed and Cambria shirt I wore a lot. I still like it and always will because it was my first, but there's no real meaning behind it. (I took that pic myself in a mirror, so it's blurry. It looks better than that.) I actually sometimes forget I have this one because I never see it (being on my back and all), but sometimes I catch a glimpse of it in the mirror or whatever and do a double-take to figure out what the hell is on my back.

http://thezissousociety.org/Tattoos/Arm/arm-full.jpg

Second tattoo, wrapping my left forearm (the bottom piece is where it ties in the back). Yes, it's the Alkaline Trio logo. No, I didn't get it just because I like Alkaline Trio (though I do). I only dated one girl before my wife, this was done after she dumped me after 3 years and revealed she'd been cheating on me for six months. I was in a bad place.

http://thezissousociety.org/Tattoos/Leg/phoenix.jpg

http://thezissousociety.org/Tattoos/Leg/banners.jpg

Third tattoo, on my right shin with a banner wrapping the sides of my leg. Got this shortly after I started dating the girl who is now my wife. The banner says, "No Regrets, Just Rebirth" if you can't tell, which is basically putting the girl from the first tattoo behind me and moving forward.

http://thezissousociety.org/birds.jpg

Fourth tattoo, on my right forearm. Got this after the girl who is now my wife agreed to marry me. She also got it done (her first, only and last tattoo), but only the outline (and much smaller) because it "hurt too much" (what a wimp, right?). The colors are a bit darker than it looks, that flash was bright as hell.

----------------------

I have two more planned. One for my wedding (a ring of fire [like the Cash song] with the phrase "until the end of the world") and one for the birth of my daughter (her feetprints), but I haven't had the money.

Does anyone know prices of piercings? Or do they vary from store to store? I'm planning on getting one on my eyebrow.

I was thinking maybe the three of them, like, three in a row on one brow.

But how much is just one on a brow?

Like Pants said it various from shop to shop. But, most piercings are between $30-$60 with jewelry included. Eyebrow's are typically $40 or $45 with the jewelry. I think I only paid $35 for my eyebrow when I got it done a 2 years ago(have taken it out since then though:() Just search tattoo shops in your town on google or a major city by you and call around. You won't pay more than $65 and probably no less than $30.

I don't like either piercings or tattoo's, my brother once had a bull-ring, but it annoyed him and he took it out the day after he got it. The gristle in between nostrils has never recovered properly and it really hurts him whenever he touches it.

I always see older people with tattoo's/piercings in town and they look revolting, due to the saggy skin. For this reason alone I don't like piercings/tattoo's

Well that's enough of my rant :D

~ VI JimJam ~

Yeah, getting your septum pierced takes a lot of balls.

But see, the thing is, is once you have saggy skin, you look gross anyways. I don't think it's a valid argument to say that once you get old you'll hate it. Once you get old you'll hate your body anyways.

It's just going to be like, "Hey, this tattoo really makes my saggy skin look gross... Oh wait, my saggy skin is gross to begin with!"

Had tounge pierced but had to tkae the bar out cause i lost one of the little ball things..wont get it done again cause it was too hard to learn to eat again with it and i got 6 piercings in my ears..1 in the cartilige and then 2 on the lobe

Lol, you don't have to learn how to eat with a tongue ring. It doesn't get in the way of anything. I have an 8 gague in my tongue and it never gets in the way and my brother has a 2 gague in his. I don't see how you would have to learn how to eat again with it, it doesn't get in the way.

I had both ears pierced but they kept getting infected so I took them out. I've thought about tattoos a lot over the years but I'm not getting any unless they're really meaningful. A little advice to anyone thinking about tattoos though. Don't get band related tattoos because there's a good chance you won't like that band in a year. Also can you be any less original with a cross tat?

Don't get band related tattoos because there's a good chance you won't like that band in a year.

You must be very fickle with music. 3/4 of mine are derived from band logos/shirt designs (although they all carry deeper meaning, as I described above) and I still listen to those bands on a daily basis (four years later).

Also can you be any less original with a cross tat?

It may not be original, but faith is extremely important to some people and that's a damn fine way of showing it. I'm not very religious, but I can understand where they're coming from. No different than putting your wife or child's name on your body.

But see, the thing is, is once you have saggy skin, you look gross anyways. I don't think it's a valid argument to say that once you get old you'll hate it. Once you get old you'll hate your body anyways.

It's just going to be like, "Hey, this tattoo really makes my saggy skin look gross... Oh wait, my saggy skin is gross to begin with!"

Ok, ok, good point, I still don't see the point in them anyway :p

~ VI JimJam ~

I had both ears pierced but they kept getting infected so I took them out. I've thought about tattoos a lot over the years but I'm not getting any unless they're really meaningful. A little advice to anyone thinking about tattoos though. Don't get band related tattoos because there's a good chance you won't like that band in a year. Also can you be any less original with a cross tat?

Yeah, I beg to differ about both of those statements. I'm not religious at all, but it's their own skin, and if they're religious, why not do it? They're most likely not doing it to be original.

As for the bands, most of the bands I've listened to changed a part of me in one way or another.