Electronic Cigarettes

A Satyr

Looks like a gimmick to be completely honest.

I don't want to read a user manual before I smoke a cigarette. This is easily the dumbest thing in the world.

Did you see the box it comes in? No thanks! I'd rather just buy a pack of smokes. Which reminds me, I need another pack! O_O

I agree, just give me a pack of Newports and let me go.

Jesus, I never heard of charging a cigarette before. This is dumb.

It's hard for me to express how it is for me. I'm just short of 18, so anything I say makes me sound like an angsty teenager who smokes to look cool, so I normally just keep it to myself because people jump the gun.

I'll just say, I don't want them to look like that either, but I can't help it.

It's hard for me to express how it is for me. I'm just short of 18, so anything I say makes me sound like an angsty teenager who smokes to look cool, so I normally just keep it to myself because people jump the gun.

I'll just say, I don't want them to look like that either, but I can't help it.

Just short of 18? How old are you exactly?

Anyway, this does look pretty cool, but I doubt how effective it will be. Part of a smoking addiction is the feel of the cigarette and the way it burns down, all of that junk. That's actually one of the reasons it's hard to quit smoking, the person no longer has the feel of a cigarette.

Edited by Marx0r

Uh, dude, I'm 21 and I smoke Peter Jackson (not just menthols), also, my buddy borrowed (took) some nice italian cigars from his father, as well as some nice italian cigarettes, mainly because my parents dont go to italy alot or smoke cigars.

He also brought some Coronas over too.

Good times.

Speaking of which...I'm gonna go have a smoke.