Big Team Sign-Up (For Achievements)

Scotian Bred

Ok this is for us that want to join a team with 15 People

I will begin a League and give you the PW and League name to join once you have posted you GT, all on a first come first serve basis. This is not going to be a for fun league its strictly to gain this achievement.

After the team is full people will need to exit and make room for more people so they to can get this achievement.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Club achievement is gained by being a part of a 15 player CLUB not a league. Clubs are very different, and an invite is required by the GM of the club, there are no passwords for it. We all appreciate you taking the time to do this for everyone, but please double check yourself and make sure you have set up the right thing.

The Club achievemet is done by having at least 15 people in a club, then going into the dressing room, you don't need to play a game or anything. Check the guide if I wasn't clear.

Oh, and if you did get it right and happen to have 15 or more in the club, please throw me an invite asap, I am the GM of my own small club and have no intention of getting that many players in it, but I would have to name another GM, and quit for a moment to gain the achievement.

Edited by Midnight Malice