Cobblepot School Of Driving

colonelcrittendon

I think it's the last one in the last villain episode or the chapter right before that. It's near the end of the level where you are in a huge multi color like Joker robot and Gordon and some other cops are blocking your way with cars and trucks with trailers on them... the one where the game suggests that the trucks are weaker when the hatches are open. Smash all the regular cars before you even bother with the trucks or you might miss the achievement. I know my description was vague but if you know the level I'm talking about then you'll be on your way to getting the achievement. Good luck.

i THINK it is the 4th mission in the 3rd episode in the villain story mode. when you have to blow up the three police trucks with that big huge robot(it's feet squeak when u move, well mine did). There are smaller police cars that you can step on with your robot that will 'destroy' them in one shot. the trucks that you need to defeat are not breakable until you kill all of the policemen that come out of them. make sure you get all of the littler cars. those are the ones for the achievement. not the trucks themselves. i think there are about 5 smaller police cars you need to destroy (plus or minus 2 or so.)