1000 gs in 3 days!

pugmeister

I completed the game in roughly 36 hours spread over a week. I think it's the best LEGO game yet. It's shorter than Star Wars TCS but in a good way. I hated having to search for two sets of canisters in TCS. Indiana Jones and Batman are less tedious and therefore a lot funner. You WANT to go back in Freeplay and get the things you've missed with your new characters whereas in Star Wars you could do the same, however, you still had to deal with the challenges.

Yeah thats a lot of play time for 3 days. Ive been playing bout 3-4 hours a day since Sunday for a total of about 16- 20 hours and have 80.2 %.

So this thread is slightly misleading because you would need to devote a whole weekend (friday night and most of sat and sun) to get 100% complete/ 1000 GS.

I bought it yesterday, and I can finish it tomorrow. Being that I purchased it from GameStop, I could return it, but I won't.

Never before have I found a game that I could play with both of my cousins (14 year old boy and 7 year old girl). This has gotta be the first Family game that I like for the 360. xP

Plus, you don't sell Batman. *glares*

I got 1000 in Lego Indy in 2 days. I think it was about 20 hours or so for 100% completion for me. But then again I stayed up and played for about 14 hours straight the first day. I'm about to start Lego Batman in a short while and hopefully it won't be too long. I can't imagine this one being shorter than Indy though. For one thing, doesn't this game have 30 levels compared to Indy's 18?

I got 1000 in Lego Indy in 2 days. I think it was about 20 hours or so for 100% completion for me. But then again I stayed up and played for about 14 hours straight the first day. I'm about to start Lego Batman in a short while and hopefully it won't be too long. I can't imagine this one being shorter than Indy though. For one thing, doesn't this game have 30 levels compared to Indy's 18?
Well yeah. 15 being hero and 15 being villian.

Yeah, TCS had WAY too much extra stuff padded on...

I'm at like 97.7 Percent and I don't really know if I want that last 2.3...

But Batman has been working just fine so far. It kinda ticks me off when I see a mini-kit and go "Oh, have to come back in free-play!" I wish at least a few of the levels could be (At least mini-kit complete) in story mode. Adds an extra sense of accomplishment. Not "Gonna have to use a Super-strength there and a high jumper there..." But all I can do is Super-Hero/Villan every level and just wait until I have the motivation to go back in free play.

• 1 month later...
I bought it from Game Stop and they give you your full money back within 7 days of purchase...that's another option if you have a Game Stop/ EB Games near you.
Only if you buy it used.I do it all the time to get games Blockbuster dont have.If you buy a new game and open it they will only exchange for a different copy.