Achievement Trading Thread (Co-Op Partners)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Up for the co-op achievements; Nothing but a good Time, Wheels of Steel, and Damage Inc

Tag = soulreaper i337

Edit: im calling it, Mercs 2 co-op cant connect with players we tried; friends and anyone status for multi, tried joins through start and through profile, tried accepting terms and agreement through other game to get mercs working, and its time to call it a day.

Edited by Soulreaper 1337

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I've been trying to connect to the online for this game and have been having trouble. I can connect to the EA servers fine and my game doesn't freeze. It even shows me other people in games but when I try to join them or they try to join me it tells us that we can't join each others games. Any idea how to fix this? Also would be very grateful to anybody that would be willing to let me get the viral achievement (assuming we can get this connection thing worked out) Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to complete Damage Inc, Wheels of Steel, and Nothin' but a good time. I don't have a mike which could complicate things (especially since two of the achievements are glitchy).

Edit: Finally done. Glad I don't have to play this very glitchy game anymore.

Edited by IcySandwich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...