Quickest way to Harvest?

The Dauntless

Can anyone give me some advice on what the quickest way is to get the 100 hectares harvest achievement.

I have been grinding the similar sowing achievement with workers and progress is slow but steady. However harvesting with workers is so slow as I have to constantly empty the harvesters for them.

It took me about 5 hours just to harvest 10 hectares (bear in mind I was doing a lot of mission during this time too).

So does anyone know a fast way of harvesting?

Thanks!

I'm finding this one of the most boring grinds in the history of grinds. Waiting for crops to grow to harvest takes an age at 5x speed. What's is the optimal speed? The problem is the faster its set the faster it grows but the actual harvesting just plays out at a normal speed.

Edit: after playing around with the speeds I found that sowing at slow plant growth with real time enabled allowed a plot to be sown with no growth. Then turned every thing up to max to quickly grow everything. Once most of the area was ready to harvest I slows it all down again. Still a monumental grind but it helps.

Edited by gazmaster1