Last gen VS Current gen

ViNyLek

To all of you who played it - is there a big graphical difference (or any other difference for that matter) between the 2 versions? I notice that season pass is cheaper by $5 on last gen and if there are no major differences (don't care about cheevos) I will pick it up for cheaper.

Thanks in advance!

I

Go for the cheaper one if that's an option. I think the game looks like shit to be honest, I'm playing on Xbox One. These games should look and play as smooth as butter, and not be stuttering messes like they are (I haven't had this problem yet in Game of Thrones). But I realize that would mean that Telltale would have to refine their game engine and there's no point in wasting their resources doing that when they're printing money the way they are now.

It is same price. I think the reason I was confused is because I saw it for $25 on PS4 and for $20 on 360, but upon closer inspection PS4 has all 6 episodes and 360/One has only 5 and you pay extra $5 for first EP.

Bought on PS4 in the end and can't wait to play through it asking wife to make all the choices tonight=)

This was the first Telltale game I've played on the One, and the difference between this and the 360 versions of Walking Dead & Wolf Among Us was night & day. GoT ran smooth and suffered none of the notorious laggy/stuttering problems that other TT games have.

Yes, they corrected those issues for the games you mentioned on the One, as well.

i had a few instances of stuttering and freezing in both this and Borderlands on the one, so I don't think they've been fixed just yet

Some people have said this, but I have had zero issues with their titles on the One, so I'm thinking they've done a lot of good work.

• 5 weeks later...