Are all of the glitches Museum related?

Pippers

I ask because I've gone down to around 1000m in Farm freeplay (just for fun) and collected tons of new things, most of which are NOT showing up in the museum.

I did get my junk collector unlocked, but I'm worried now that I'll have problems with the other collections.

When you get a "new" message, it should go into the museum! I have ZERO coins unlocked, even though I've gotten 5 or 6 varieties already. Also, the pink jewels and purple gems are not unlocking in the museum, even though I am harvesting them frequently.

Perhaps you only get them when playing in Campaign mode?

No, because SOME of the new items I am getting in Free Play are showing up in the Museum, just not most of them.

I'm near the end of the Egyptian campaign now, and I have all 4 "body parts" revealed (but not collected), and I'm just waiting to find that last artifact which, with the 4 body parts, should complete that set. Hopefully I get the achievement.

Don't count on it......completed egypt yesterday and didn't got any of the achievement even though my time shows up on my leaderboard and all the artifacts in my museum.

I didn't complete it in one sitting but I don't know if that count against you or not

I can confirm that Egyptian Explorer is glitched, I've completed it 4 times now. Also, Mushroom Farmer, Entomologist, Venting, Junk Collector, and Egyptologist did not unlock for me so far.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helped. It wiped out my Museum, but the coins are now showing up in there when i get them.

• 2 weeks later...

My situation, for comparative purposes:

- Junk collector: unlocked. I picked up the tire on free play, farm level, and it didn't unlock although it *did* add to museum. Later played Egypt campain, picked up a tire, and the achievement unlocked.

- Coins: only one has been added to the museum (has a buffalo on it). No other coin has been added to museum, either from free play or campaign.

I was able to get Junk Collector to unlock.

I reinstalled the game, wiping out my museum, and started a new campaign on the farm. I collected all SEVEN junk objects and on the seventh, it unlocked. The museum shows only three items: the tire, waste barrel, and the red soda can, but there are actually four more: the white soda can, red bottle cap, a key, and a lock.

I also did this all in one sitting without exiting the game. Hope this helps some of you.

• 2 months later...

After uninstalling the game as it wouldn't start I've worked my way through all campaign levels except the Egyptian one. Putting that off for now due to the reported glitches. I haven't played the Farm level again yet but do now have every item in the museum, including dev heads etc. None of the "complete your collection of ..." achievements have unlocked. :(

Felt like I did 25 gas pockets on the Antarctic mission but perhaps not.

The ants were interesting, some I set free would disappear from the map and then ended up stacked up on top of each other at the edge of the map. I managed to still collect a batch of them but as with the gas pockets, perhaps not enough for the achievement.

Anyone got the 5000 square metres of dirt achievement yet?

Guessing that's a tough one if we're all having to uninstall.