Need to find a game Renting site...

spartancell

I want to get a higher gamerscore, and to do that i must buy/rent games, and since renting would be much cheaper i want to go with it, but with out the hastle of running to and from movie rental stores.

I know the major sites like gamefly.com and others, but in order to use them i need a credit card, and being a sophomore in High School, do not have one and parents don't want to get involved. BUT I WANT TO FIND A GAME RENTAL SITE THAT USES PAY-PAL, for i DO have a paypal account that i can use to pay the monthly fees and wish to pay for it in that way. SO... does anyone know of a place that will accept paypal???

which is the best deal for renting both movies and games, for i could talk my parents into getting a game rental place if it had videos.

Gameznflix has great deals, but blockbuster is only a couple of bucks more, BUT on blockbuster it says:

"3 DVDs out at a time

Unlimited rentals

Return online or in-store

+FREE - in-store game rental"

does what i bolded mean that only i can rent games if i pick them up at the store, or can i rent online?

Also if anyone has either of these, please post on what you would give each site, pros, cons, etc.

does what i bolded mean that only i can rent games if i pick them up at the store, or can i rent online?

at blockbuster.com you cannot rent any games online, the free in-store game rental is a coupon you print out & they only give you 1 a month