Achievements are here

These achievements look easy to get 1000g. There are 11 secret achievements and here what I made up for what I think they are:

1. You unlock all character in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

2. You cleared Legend of Hercule on Novice in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

3. You cleared Legend of Hercule on Adept in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

4. You cleared Legend of Hercule on Advanced in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

5. You had summoned Shenlong in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

6. You collected all capsule items in Dragon Ball: Budokai

7. You unlock all character in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

8. You had summoned Shenlong in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

9. You unlocked all capsule items in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

10. You unlocked all Story Reenacted in Dragon Ball Z: 3

11. You cleared Training Mode in Dragon Ball Z: 3

Good all round list of achievements there; nothing too difficult and time consuming by the looks of it. Although it's been years since I played the first Budokai game, so I can't quite recall the difficulty of the tournaments on advanced mode, so that could be a tough achievement unless they are stackable of course.

Still, can't wait to play 'em. Budokai has and still has the best story mode out of all the DBZ games I've played over the last decade. It was fun and the cutscenes put some of the modern games in the franchise to shame. But I personally felt that Budokai 3 was the best out of the three Budokai games on the PS2 back in the day. It was just so cinematic

Gonna be a joy to play these again. :Bounce:

Looks like this will be an easy 1000, which is nice for a DBZ game. The only other game I have for the Xbox is Burst Limit, and I haven't been able to get those 2 survival achievements for 100 each.

But I did play these games a lot for the PS2 and look forward to getting these achievement and playing some more. I wonder if they will come out with any avatar items in the marketplace for this game. It will be the only thing I will have ever bought for my xbox avatar, but I do love my dbz

The secret achievements judging from the score will almost definitely be related to beating each saga on the hardest difficulty. But that isn't too bad! It was definitely do-able in the ps@ days. collecting all capsules is no easy task if they decided to make that an achievement though!

Collecting all capsules is easy just time consuming. I hate buying all the Dragonballs on Budokai 1 it takes ages to get them all.

This is the way Cheevos should be for older games like this. Especially fighters. These achievements direct you to all corners of the game and reward you for 100%ing it.

Not hard, not repetitive and only a bit time consuming for the unengaged. I'm engaged. I'm happy to call myself fan enough that completing this list will be a labor of love.

Is there a way to see the secret achievements?

I´m happy that they didnt include a Collect all Capsule items achievement for both games.

i was 2 capsules away from having them all in budokai 1 on gamecube and my cousin comes along and starts a brand new game. major rage when i got home that evening