Secret achievement found!

AboveHunter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm aiming for the Gyro Achievement. I just need to get a 7 in my Balance then start a Level.

I've had a 7 in my balance plenty of times and started a level, and this Gyro place has never happened for me. I've on my 2nd playthrough of the game. I don't get how this thing works. Is it only on a certain difficulty or something?

I've had a 7 in my balance plenty of times and started a level, and this Gyro place has never happened for me. I've on my 2nd playthrough of the game. I don't get how this thing works. Is it only on a certain difficulty or something?

The 7 has to be in this position $70,000, or $170,000 it has to be in the $10,000 position of the number. I have confirmed this on numerous playthroughs. Hope that helps!

The 7 has to be in this position $70,000, or $170,000 it has to be in the $10,000 position of the number. I have confirmed this on numerous playthroughs. Hope that helps!

Damn, this thing is harder to get than the freaking Ghost Ships in Super Mario Bros. 3. They REALLY made this cryptic. Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.

• 3 months later...

for anyone having trouble doing this i found the easiest way was once u have finished a level just buy concept are untill your remaining money has 70,000. then just start a level and it will take you to the sky level. finally did this then instantly died because the achievement pop up was covering the first pit and i walked straight in

• 1 month later...