worth the money?

MartiniKiss

Ive been a big fan of these games for awhile and i enjoy playing them

but they do get really repetitive...does this game have new features to keep it exciting? and pleeease tell me the dialog isnt lame :)

If you're a fan of the series you should already know the dialog is going to be lame :).

Seriously though, if you like the series I'd say DW 6 is definitely worth the money. There are several innovations over DW5, the storylines make much more sense, and the battlefields are, in my opinion, the best yet of the series. To people who don't care much about DW the changes might not mean much, but if you're a fan, which you said you were, I'd definitely give this one a shot.

If you're a fan of the series you should already know the dialog is going to be lame :).

Seriously though, if you like the series I'd say DW 6 is definitely worth the money. There are several innovations over DW5, the storylines make much more sense, and the battlefields are, in my opinion, the best yet of the series. To people who don't care much about DW the changes might not mean much, but if you're a fan, which you said you were, I'd definitely give this one a shot.

haha yea i probably should have known about the dialog... but alright ill give it a shot hopefully its more exciting than 5!

If you've played the other games and enjoyed them, then you pretty much know what you're in for, the dialogue is the same as ever, and they made Xiahou Dun gay, but other than that it's still a good game, actually, it's a really good game, but other things have come out, and I just don't have the level 50 grinding in me right now.

i just bought the game yesterday and im already frustrated because magically lu bu is invincible!? haha i like some of the new features tho :woop:

Yeah...don't mess with Lu Bu on Hu Lao until you've got a much higher level character and can go back and pwn him in free mode :).

O yeah you can do that, the only part which really gets repetative like majorly is the completist achievement which i gave up cuz i was getten board and got a couple other games, i got 4 chars to 50 and like F dis and picked up my drumsticks for rockband and rocked out :p \m/ (>_<) \m/

I have always been a fan of the DW games since I played DW2 at my friends house, Yes I think they get a bit repetitive but this ine has a special "feel" to it, most of the DW's got boring after 4 games in a row, but this ine doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is really quite good. The voice overs are so much better then previous games and the pronunciation of names is also better (not that I'm an expert on pronouncing their names). The one thing I don't like is if you defeat and enemy officer, all the soldiers under that officer start running away for the nearest gate, and when you go to mow them down on your horse they disappear!! Also the feel of chopping up enemies just doesn't have the same feel as DW3 other then that the game is ownage.

• 3 years later...