Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if anyone out there is still willing to boost, i still need the achievement - L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice. I can help anyone with any other online achievement, dlc or not. I'm going to be on for another hour or so and maybe tomorrow sometime. So if your interested, send me a message, friends request or just join my party.

Gamertag - Stat1k83

Actually, just found out that this achievement is glitched for me. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Edited by Stat1k83

You can get these with 2 people. Just wait in the lobby, the game will then try twice to find the extra players, but will give up and put you in a game.

I know because I got all the ranked achievements with a 2nd live account on my 360.

Only achievement I do not have is the viral? Anyone have this and care to share?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to help people out. I personally need the viral achievement "What's That Smell?", but once I get that, I can help other people boost as well. Feel free to message me. My GamerTag is CoziestParasite.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also have the DLC, so if you need help with that Achievement, I'm good for it. :)

Edited by CoziestParasite
Adding information.

• 2 weeks later...