Daily Challenges take the p***

Im really starting to hate these things, two days ago I needed a 12 kill streak, yesterday and today I need to capture 7 objectives in one Conflict game. I dont even know if thats possible! My friends and I are all about average at the game, so why for every challenge is it purposely selecting the greatest accomplishment that any of my friends have done in the last 24hrs? They are almost always impossibly hard to do. Im gonna end up having to delete everyone off my list and do them with my second account.

Ive noticed on ta that several people have done 20 daily challenges already, does this mean that return fire from a daily challenge counts as another daily challenge? If so then its possible to do 3 every day. Can anyone confirm this please?

Edited by o D M C o

The best part about these is that they will recycle if you do not complete them!

So I got:

Kill an enemy from a distance greater than 96m in a single multiplayer match.

Complete more than 299 enemy detections in a single multiplayer match.

And God knows what else. These were just the recent ones.

Guest Scotty

i've not done a single one of these yet. there is only 1 person on my friends list who has played this, but the first one i accepted was to get a kill at over 72 meters. sounds simple enough, but after my matches and i look at the challenge again it says something like 2.7/72, which means my longest yet was 2.7 meters. then i got thinking, 72m on this game is like the average width of one of the maps. for such a simple challenge, it was fucking impossible to do.

the next one i looked at was perform more than 1 revive in a match, which again sounds super easy, but i've probably only revived 2 people or so since i started playing, so getting 2 in 1 match would be pretty hard, how often do you actually see downed people, everyone just gets killed outright.

i'm not gonna bother accepting any of these, unless i see a very easy one just for the first cheevo for completing one, nevermind doing 20 of em'.

The stuff you guys are describing sounds like bullshit. I forget exactly what the challenges I got from the one friend on my list who played this game were, but they were also as absurd as what you're all describing. It's as if the game creates a challenge mathematically that ends up either being an impossibility or damn close to one. It's noteworthy to me that they decided on very low gamerscore numbers for some of the more difficult achievements. As if they knew only boosters would ever be able to unlock them.

For the volley one, would it be possible to "game" the system by removing all your friends who play GRFS, create a bogus account, and make that your only friend who plays GRFS. Then deliberately play crappy on the bogus account so your daily challenges are easier on your main account...?

Yes people have been doing that. But im not deleting anyone

For the volley one, would it be possible to "game" the system by removing all your friends who play GRFS, create a bogus account, and make that your only friend who plays GRFS. Then deliberately play crappy on the bogus account so your daily challenges are easier on your main account...?

I did this for the volleys Achievement. Also if you do this you can do 5 Daily challenges per day, if you manage to return fire all of the challenges with both accounts. Im now playing with only my alt account as a friend because for the third day in succession, I was asked to cap 7 objectives in a single Conflict match.

You guys need to man up, they are challenges for a reason! Ive had ridiculous ones too, but instead of whining on forums I go into a random game by myself determined to get 10 explosive kills or 23 riflemen kills. Come on people quit playing in a CoD manner and get Tactical!

You guys need to man up, they are challenges for a reason! Ive had ridiculous ones too, but instead of whining on forums I go into a random game by myself determined to get 10 explosive kills or 23 riflemen kills. Come on people quit playing in a CoD manner and get Tactical!

Man up? You don't seem to realise how bad some of these challenges are, try beating these ones;

-Get more than 64 kills in a game

-Caputre 9 objective (I didn't even think 8 was possible)

-Get more than 44k points in a game

Telling people to man up does not help at all. I will never beat those challenges. Ever.

@CatachanKid, the challenges you list arent ridiculous, just equip an underslung launcher and find a game where most of the opposition team are riflemen. Id love it if I could get something easy like that to do. If the game allowed for multiple challenges per game you could do both of those so called ridiculous ones in 1 match. Ppl are pissed off about this with good reason, just because youre challenges are easy, it doesnt mean everyone elses are... understand?

LOL@ mypetworm, those are some seriously shitty challenges, someone on your list is WAY too good at this game! Id delete the offending individual immediately and hope you get some from the less talented members of your friends list : )

On a sidenote, having deleted all my friends aside form my alt account, I now dont seem to be able to get any friend challenges for my main. Ive played at least 2 games every 24hrs with both accounts, and challenges are still reaching the alt account but fuck all is coming back. I cant wait to finish these off, it was a great idea but the execution was piss poor

Edited by o D M C o

So is the suggestion right now to try to get this trophy out of the way as early as possible? It sounds like the 20 daily challenges aren't brutal but the one with the return volley is gonna be hard as hell. Seeing as how I haven't started this game yet, will my requirements be lower? I know I've got two other friends who haven't started this game yet either but I've got at least one friend who is likely very high in the world since he plays a lot, is very good (says he got 126 kills in one match) and is often at the top of the leaderboard for games until he stops playing em. Will this guy essentially screw up my chances of getting a doable daily challenge?

Since I have more than 1 friend playing this, can there be more than 1 daily challenge up to select?

I have 4 friends playing but only get 1 challenge to to select each day. Though I may have been given a choice out of 4 to select.

Since I have more than 1 friend playing this, can there be more than 1 daily challenge up to select?

I have 4 friends playing but only get 1 challenge to to select each day. Though I may have been given a choice out of 4 to select.

I think that it is generated by Ubisoft and sent out randomly to one of your friends

You can have more than 1 challenge at the same time, one beat your own and one daily challenge. I know what youre saying though, when I click view available challenges, I want to see a big list from which I can pick the doable ones. The system would have been so much more fun if there were loads of challenges to choose from, say 1 from every friend who has the game.