Contender For worst XBLA Game of 2011

blodnutman

Very disappointed with this game. It's quite an easy game, however it's like the developers got to the end of the 3rd Zone & thought that the game was a bit short so we better spawn lots of enemies in the last zone to make it last a bit longer. This really spoils the game as it is really just annoying & quite pointless. Probably should have been released as an Xbox Indie title at best.

The game is very easy, The colours are a little bland, Which made me hesitate on the actual purchase.

After playing, You realise that the core gameplay is still there and the game is infact really good. Games don't need to look the best to be good. This game has good values and should def not be contender for worst game of the year.

I do wonder who they thought their target audience was.

Agree with microbot for worst XBLA game so far.

This game was fun alone. But loses massive points for MP and coop. The camera is horrid. It just sucks to play online against some one that is not good at jumping up to a high spot. And the camera is on him. If you got up and he falls. Well guess what? you get teleported down to him.

Why the camera could not pan out a bit more on some places or even split the screen is just lame.

But I did have fun playing alone. But the coop aspects of things is a bit disapointing. Feels like the last bits of the game where rushed out to get it done.

Not the worst game or even close to it. But not the best either.

Great for the kids tho as you have unlimited lives just like in Lego SW and Indy as you only lose money each time you die. But they should have taken the split screen form lego indy to.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm inclined to go with you on this, I expected more from this game. The camera is painfully annoying. However fun the game is suppose to be is quickly ruined by the glitches and non-responsive controls.

I got locked in a 40 minute battle with the boss in the last level of the temple zome, not because I was that bad but because the game decided that level 3 parts weren't strong enough to take him down any quicker than that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...