Hedge Hopper Video guide

Mr Wuggles1

I have been through frontline about 12 times now and I have done my best to kill every soldier and after i think i kill all of them i go through the entire level again just to make sure and when I can not find another person i end the level but still no achievement. Can someone either direct me to a video guide or make one because this is just ridiculous.

• 4 weeks later...

I too am having the same problem, i have killed everyone i've seen, killed the 2 wounded, killed the 3 just sitting there, turned around at the start and killed the 2 behind me gone back and forth through the level and can't find anyone else to shoot and yet no achievement pop! however if i keep the 3 sitting down alive until i've killed all the nazis then he stands up and says thanks ranger achievement etc but then i can't shoot him is it gliched??

for anyone having a problem with this i found out that as you enter the tunnel with the gun buggy car thing, there is a door on the right hand side that has 2 nazi's in at the bottom of the stairs. It is easy to run past it.

I started at 'Armory' to get geared up. I bought a VSV because they're good silenced guns and ammo. I also bought the stealth suit and the extra damage protection suit. Before I play, can anyone tell me if it is possible to wear the stealth suit and the damage suit at the same time?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...