soul gems and adventure packs

so i'm sure other people have worked out who will be in the next two adventure packs: sunburn and slam bam. the only problem with working this out is that we have yet to even see a preview of these two. imo it was poor planning putting the soul gems of the characters who are already in the adventure packs, in with them. if you have the adventure pack, then you probably have at least touched the character that came with it and should know a lil about what they can do... where as these next two we have nothing to go off of (besides watching them as kaos's minions ofc). would've been better for them to put the future release ones' soul gems in with these adventure packs and the two out now in the next ones, that way we could play or preview all 32 characters. with that being said ... has anyone found out any info on sunburn or slam bam..? or know if activision has released a "meet the skylanders" video for them..?

You could always preview them at the store in the display before you buy them.

yes, that is true, but that would mean waiting til 2012 to even get a glimpse of them.. and by then what's the point of the preview o.O? in which case, why put previews in at all? most already know they're getting the 2 new levels let alone collecting all the toys. i just think it was poor planning tha's all

If you play though the game, you'll know what they are capable of as you fight evil versions of both of them.

i have played through, and i have seen them, hence how i figured out which soul gems i was missing... and besides, the previews seem to show a little bit of both power paths. watching them controlled by kaos you only see maybe 2 moves depending on how fast you take them down

• 2 weeks later...