Man, I must be the biggest fail at this

So I rented this at Blockbuster for $1, thinking hey I can have this done in 5 minutes, whats a dollar for a day rental to a quick 1000GS. Man it literally probably took me 7-10 tries before I got the 50 hit combo. I sat there mashing X to attack on my first try and my combo magically ended at like 46-47 or something, no worry I'll just try again. Again and again I either got sucker stabbed from behind or I kept hitting LB instead of RB and switching characters thus ending my combo. It took me a while then I just decided to do the recommended (that I didn't read, I thought it was a no-brainer) to just use Ranged attacks. Got a 92 hit combo. I sure showed them. :) Did anyone else fail as hard as me? :(

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

i failed a believe far worse than you sir, i didn't know about the whole 1000gs being that easy. played the WHOLE game, went back to look at the achievements and just kept saying wow to myself. just wow. the time i remember clearly of me getting a 50 hit combo wasn't until like the 3rd level at the swamp.. Fail i did good people. fail i did

I've only told this once on another forum but when I rented this game about 5 years ago, I got half of the achievements and hit a sticking point...I don't remember where or why. But I thought that was it for me and I was the only person to play this game and not get the 1k in 2-3 minutes like most everyone claims.

But I tried again and got it, just not in any sort of record time, except maybe a record for the slowest time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am not sure if I should have a giggle at this thread but it is funny. No offence of course. :)

I recall ordering this game by splitting the cost with 3 other friends as it was coming from Play Asia. Less than 5 minutes after opening the parcel the full 1k GS was done. Kinda felt a bit undone as I never bothered to know what the game was about. :p

I am not sure if I should have a giggle at this thread but it is funny. No offence of course. :)

I recall ordering this game by splitting the cost with 3 other friends as it was coming from Play Asia. Less than 5 minutes after opening the parcel the full 1k GS was done. Kinda felt a bit undone as I never bothered to know what the game was about. :p

This. I wonder if the game is any good?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...