Sonisphere Festival 2009

dm master

• 4 months later...

i know this is an old thread but i didnt see the point of making a new one since i found this in the search :p

Its only a month away !!

i got ttickets the day they where released

The Line up is looking really nice now

If any X360A members are going let me know :D

uk.sonispherefestival.net

http://uk.sonispherefestival.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lineupsidebar1.jpg

That's a shame that Alice in Chains is buried so far down in the lineup... I didn't even notice their name at first. Although I guess they're not really the same Layne died.

I know man, it's weird though, especially when tripe like Linkin Park is headlining. Not being the same without Layne is too true. That William DuVall guy is terrible, but Jerry Cantrell would be worth it alone.

I would love to go to see Alice In Chains really, also Killing Joke, but I am afraid that would be it for me bar a few others. I'm not a fan of generic metal shit, which is what makes up most of those lists.

I know man, it's weird though, especially when tripe like Linkin Park is headlining. Not being the same without Layne is too true. That William DuVall guy is terrible, but Jerry Cantrell would be worth it alone.

I would love to go to see Alice In Chains really, also Killing Joke, but I am afraid that would be it for me bar a few others. I'm not a fan of generic metal shit, which is what makes up most of those lists.

Agreed. I was fortunate enough to see AIC with Layne. Amazing band. Jerry Cantrell is awesome. I saw him solo like 5 years ago in a local bar.

Anyone interested in Sonisphere festival at Knebworth on the 1st and 2nd of August, please quote the following reference number when ordering tickets. It will give you an invitation to a free party (including BBQ!) and help me out with extra goodies!

Code: 1K975448

Order tickets from http://www.seetickets.com/sonisphere

Thanks youuuu. xx

See you there anyone who's going!!:)

Anyone interested in Sonisphere festival at Knebworth on the 1st and 2nd of August, please quote the following reference number when ordering tickets. It will give you an invitation to a free party (including BBQ!) and help me out with extra goodies!

Code: 1K975448

Order tickets from http://www.seetickets.com/sonisphere

Thanks youuuu. xx

See you there anyone who's going!!:)

Shame on you promoting ur FMC code :p

Im friends with the guy who got the first ever Black FMC :p

the organiser put limp bizkit in machine head's slot without telling them, so instead of moving to another slot machine head pulled out completely.

congratulations stuart galbraith, you managed to get rid of the best band on the bill.

http://i43.tinypic.com/jb4aax.gif

It wasnt Sonispheres fault its just machine head being little cry babies,

they pulled out just because another band was playing ahead of them, which they wasnt happy with, Fair enough

BUT Sonisphere offered them more Money, the slot above Bizket AND a longer setlist

So Machine Head are the only ones to blame for not playing

Bunch of Children thowing a tamtrum

I admire Machine Head for sticking with their decision it wasnt fair of the organisers of Sonisphere to put Limp Bizkit and move MH down, MH put their comitment to Sonisphere instead of Download and Sonishpere fucked them over.