PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

In the description for the mutator No Super Pickups it says it that it removes shieldbelt, power ups, megahealth, and redeemer. Since sheildbelt and megahealth are separate from power ups wouldnt that mean they arent power ups so they wouldnt be needed to get the acheivment?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just playing Facing Worlds map going for my HeadHunter chevo and one of the Necris enemies was using the Invisibility. It happened on more than one match. He was at my base and was shooting the crap out of me, I could not figure it out and thought it was a glitch the first time it happened. But when it happened again, I was watching and he was definitely using the Invisibility.

So there may be a Invisibility Time power up on that map. I did not think about looking for it at the time, cause I was not going for the chevo for finding all the power ups. I will look and see if I can find it when I get home tonight. Just thought everyone would like to know about it. It could be that my game just glitched a couple of times, but I don't think so.

Cheers, HoBoZ

Edited by HoBoZ

can this achievement be done in instant action? or has it got to be done online?

No idea, cos no-one has it, as soon as i know i'll put it at the top of the guide.

Also, im gonna look for an invisibility as well, maybe its the last one, mind you as its just you who seems to have found it, its likely its non existent as someone wlse would have likely found it also, but i guess it's worth another look

Like I said it maybe just a glitch when I played the map. I would have thought so too, but it happened more than once. And it was always on the left side in front of my base (as you face the enemies base). I will also look for it later tonight. It maybe nothing at all but a glitch.

About the invisibility... You know on facing worlds where there is a hole in the middle of the bridge you go across in the middle. I remember looking down or I might have been flying from a stray rocket but there was a sort of cave that you could get inside inside the rock that supports the bridge and there was a glowing thing. I may check now to see if I find anything...

Edited by RegentEagle

I hosted a match with all godlike bots but i never saw anyone that went invisible but I did happen to see a decent number of bots falling or jumping off the map or shooting their translators off so there is a possibility of a power up some where under the map

I went and picked up every power up that you said in your guide and i didn't get the achievement:mad:. I was wondering if you could message if you get the achievement or figure out how to:).

It says at the top of the guide that it will only get you half the achievement. The basis for the guide was what the manual defined as powerups, like i already said above, we all now know that these alone are not all it wants you to collect. Once the issue of this achievement is solved it will be updated (not necesserily with everything location as there would simply be too many and not enough room)

Also i've had another scour of facing worlds and am pretty sure there is no invisibility. I used the translocator to scale each tower and looked all over the walls, and also fell off every are of the map trying to see any hidden caves etc and found nothing :(

Edited by pined5551

I'm thinking that all of the Power-ups have not been found. There are probably some in vehicles that have to be destroyed like in the Dark Walker on Heat Ray. Or there are some underwater somewhere. Or, there are some where no one would ever think of looking and/or you need a translocator to get to.

I just have collected every power up on ur list every health pack all armour on every map in multi player n still no fu**ing achiev WTF!

I hate to think that u have to do all maps in all game modes even if u did them in deatmatch ie: deathmatch,team deathmatch n duel that would really suck coz the maps are the same in them game modes or do u have to do it in instant action i just dont know? someone has to ?

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png

Edited by MERCILESS MACK

I have bad news. I found everything (power ups, parts of armor, redeemers, big kegs, shaped charges, stasis fields...) without health packs and I haven't unlocked achievement. I think that all health packs and health vials are needed for achiev. Unfortunately, this is very hard task to find every health item (easy to miss) on every map.

I have a list of power ups/super pickups for x360 exclusive maps. Did I find everything on them?

- KOOS BARGE (berserk, body armor, thigh pads)

- MORBIAS (redeemer)

- FACING WORLDS (UDamage x2, Redeemer x2, big keg, helmet x2, body armor x2)

- SEARCHLIGHT (invisiblity x2, shield belt, body armor x2, thigh pads x2)

- RAILS (berserk, jump boots x2, redeemer, helmet x2, udamage x2, shield belt x2, body armor x2)

- COLD HARBOUR (berserk, jump boots, redeemer, shield belt)

Everything?

so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free

so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free

Sup Wizzard. haha nice "around the world" achievement

all the stuff about the ammo the ammo is included as an weapon they are styled together and the whole "armor and health too" thing is wrong first to end it anyone who actualy bought UT3 grab your UT3 Xbox 360 instruction manual and first look at the table of contents... hey look at that they seperate pickups and power ups huh how about that.... turn to pg 34... wow it says on the description POWERUPS PROVIDE SPECIAL COMBAT ABILITIES

health armor and ammo dont usaly alter you do they?? ohh look at this it says the IMPACT HAMMERS ALT-FIRE can knock off POWERUPS so hmm you can pick up ammo armor and some heath and then ill hit you with the impact hammer and see what pops out if you lose ammo health and armor then your right but if you dont youll stick to realistic ideas and folo the manuals as for deployables hmm its in the name isnt it they are deployable and riddle me this if power ups are isntently activated why is it that deployables wont respawn untill you use them but boots will?? HMM so i guess theyre not powerups.. oh and the redeemer uhh since when was that anything other than a gun and some people are like well you cant change wepons with it on well yeah cuz they dont want you pickin it up and rotating and playing keepaway with it so they set it up so that you cant fire a wepon till you fire the redeemer.

oh and if your thinking of the mutator NO SUPER PICKUPS then your sadly mistaken cuz those are depolyables the redemeer and powerups together and the achivement isnt all super pick ups

and now i have the 7TH idea for you guys

7TH - mabey you have to win the match for it to count

ohh and an 8TH idea

8TH - mabey you have to do it twice as to show that you know where they are ( but on 8th i doubt it ) on a side note if the 7th is correct the guess what i have all but like the first 7 warfare maps finished and once i get the ones on Avalanch through Dusk Free mine and win ill tell you if i get the achivement )

if anyone get the achivement tell me also my XBL account is STR8UP_WIZARD

I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.

Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.

Edited by NightStalker666

I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.

Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.

And why do we need the Health vials?? Because the achievement picture shows us a Keg O Health??

It could also be a pic of my ass.... :p

I guess some idiots translated the german achievement description wrong.... like many other descriptions . ?_?