Chapter 14 warehouse mission final answer!

damtalldylan

Please stop making these threads. Using this method, you could do it in your sleep.

~After you pop everybody outside the warehouse, get back in your car and drive into the water, you will not die, it will respawn you and the warehouse door will close. The only way you can get through is through Derek's door. The cover is great and the molotovs can't reach you. You just need to make sure everyone coming up the stares in front of you. Cap Derek and then presto, you win ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah thank god for this. I remember trying to do this the intended way, after 13 chapters of cover based shooting that did not go down so well. I usually play campaign based games on easy/normal, but the demo was so damn easy so I started on hard. Still a very easy game bar this. Point being if not for the cover provided by the office this would have taken me ages. Especially since you have to re-do the getting there part.

• 3 weeks later...
Please stop making these threads. Using this method, you could do it in your sleep.

~After you pop everybody outside the warehouse, get back in your car and drive into the water, you will not die, it will respawn you and the warehouse door will close. The only way you can get through is through Derek's door. The cover is great and the molotovs can't reach you. You just need to make sure everyone coming up the stares in front of you. Cap Derek and then presto, you win ;)

Yeah I sat up earlier yesterday & tried the legit way for about 6 attempts then said bump this I smell a loophole cause it seemed too much of a hassel. Looked on Youtube & read a few comments & saw what you posted is exactly what they said, tried it and clear sailin from there. A great, great method. Yes bump & sticky

• 9 months later...