Versus matches instead of ranked matches for cheevo

bryson 06

Just looked over the list again and noticed the wording of the online achievements. It says "win x number of versus matches in a row." So does this mean it can be done with a friend in non ranked matches??? the wording in 2k12 and 2k11 was it had to be ranked matches not just versus.

If this is the case I will be so happy

i know the game is not out yet but I will be so happy.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is the same as past years. I just played my friend and beat him but no achievement. I then played a ranked match and won, then achievement popped.

So i think it has to be done against randoms again this year. Hopefully someone else can also confirm.

I too tried this and had no luck it still has to be the ranked quick match option. Boosting at 6:00 AM isn't easy either. I just had enough luck to get matched up with my partner enough times to get all the streaks out of the way.

to confirm you have to go online and win 5 matches in a row. I did quick match and i was fortunate to get put up against 1 good player i beat by a few points and the rest were dudes that quit in the first and second quarter and i was only up by 8 points at most lol.. but after you hit quit and the autosaves complete then it pops

It seems that the streak achievements are glitched this year but glitched in a good way. I got each achievement on my 3rd and 5th win but they weren't consecutive wins.

Thanks for this info. I can confirm this works, so anybody who is an average player (like me) better hurry and do this before 2k patch it. !GOOD FIND!