*Spoilers* Which....

NeoChibi

So I finally finished both Normal and Hard mode and I was wondering which ending is the true ending?

The one where Bane comes out of the water to grab the Titan case.(normal)

Or the one where Scarecrow comes out of the water to grab the Titan case.(hard)

there's 3 differant endings, much to do with completion percentage i think.

but i think banes is more believable simply because he was sent into the water, not the sewer like croc and scarecrow

And where do you think that sewer runs to ;)

But yeah, there are 3 different endings; Killer Croc is the lowest, Bane is the middle, Scarecrow is the highest. It depends what percentage you finish on.

I finished it on Easy with 71% complete, so I got Scarecrow. I think Scarecrow would be more interesting because mixing his fear gas with the Titan formula would be a pretty great plan for taking over Gotham. Plus, Scarecrow is the coolest DC character, IMO.

However, Bane would make more sense because he just goes into the water while Scarecrow gets eaten by Killer Croc so he's probably dead. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

Well, here we go with my solution to this problem. Everyone has their own hand that grabs the titan box, it's random! I have posted this in so many threads and am wanting to make a thread and have it stickied so people can realize that it's random than close the thread.