So is the PC version of this game gonna be like Crysis?

I mean as far as the achievements not being on xbox.com right away. The reason I ask this is because I noticed the achievement list was added for the 360 version but not for the PC version on this site.

And before anyone ask if I'm sure if there is gonna be a seperate list for PC, I'm sure. The Pants Party said it and its on amazon,

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005RY6X14]Amazon.com: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: Video Games[/ame]

i already have the game installed for 2-3 days now, when i try to connect, it checks the release date and get an error about not connecting to live, probably because the game isnt unlocked yet. Same deal was for DR2 until it was unlocked.

the game should unlock in about 30 mins for me, so we will see :)

Its not showing on xbox.com. Well it shows on your main profile page on xbox.com but when I compare games with you I see a game called Gotham City Imposters in its place. It should be right below age of empires but its not.

Looks like on your TA page its registering as you starting the 360 version, not the PC version. I PM'd TrueAchievement. Hopefully he will sort it out.

Edited by McDurbin