Last free roam Gold brick

So after hours of getting every single free roam gold bricks , i have this one left. But when i get to location there is nothing, and the arrow doesnt even appear when im close (gold brick finder) i do know however there is a flying challenge near, which i have already done as i get a stud for a reward rather than the gold brick. Its it just a glitch and not worry about it or can someone tell me where the brick is ? because to me it doesnt appear.

Sorry if the image is small but i tried to circle it aint its to the right of the main central park on the middle island.

Thank you.

Continue purchasing all of the vehicles since you might have a flying challenge with one of them. It could be that one all the way to the left in your picture...

Does it have to be with a specific vehicle, as near the yellow dot was the police helicopter which i purchased and did the challenge , got a yellow brick. But still the dot is on my map so i re did the challenge with the ufo and jetpack .. still the dot doesnt disappear. Now i have all free roam vehicles bought and the dot still wont disappear.

I have 230/250 bricks with some story minikits to collect, so ill leave it for now finish the story aspect of it and see if its just a glitch and counted the gold brick, because i know i definatley got a gold brick the first time i did the air challenge, if that is what the dot is.

An update on the situation, i thought it might have been glitched so i saved and restarted the game, upon loading the game back up the yellow dot on the map now disappeared but another appeared miles away, i did it (flying challenge with joker chopper) which now popped another gold brick. Now the map is clear and i have 231/250 bricks. Strange i know and also the end of the challenge was where the original yellow dot was ? weird.

231/250... Each level has 3 to get.. 1 for minikit, 1 for hero (studs), 1 for citizen in peril. There is also a golden one for getting 1million in lego gotham city.

I'd go to the batcave and make sure every level you've played you got the full minikit, the stud counter is flashing yellow, and the citizen in peril IS SMILING. If he's frowning, you have not gotten him yet.

231/250... Each level has 3 to get.. 1 for minikit, 1 for hero (studs), 1 for citizen in peril. There is also a golden one for getting 1million in lego gotham city.

I'd go to the batcave and make sure every level you've played you got the full minikit, the stud counter is flashing yellow, and the citizen in peril IS SMILING. If he's frowning, you have not gotten him yet.

Yeah i know i have to free play half the story, just this weird bug put me off as i wanted all free roam stuff done before going back through the main game. Im guessing the bonus level is the large lego brick in the main park? which opens a portal called gotham city?

I have a problem with the same golden brick, but i have all the minikits, all the red bricks, i've saved all Citizens and i am superhero in all levels. I also have al the vehicles. i have 249 golden bricks.

i have just saved my game and restarted it but it won't help.

anyone??

I have a problem with the same golden brick, but i have all the minikits, all the red bricks, i've saved all Citizens and i am superhero in all levels. I also have al the vehicles. i have 249 golden bricks.

i have just saved my game and restarted it but it won't help.

anyone??

Did you finish the LEGO Bonus Level?

also

The flying races yellow dots may change to 2 different places!

The Batcaves: Main Batcomputer should show the ending of the Race!

Start> View Map: should show the Start of the Race find vehicle nearest the Start of the a Race and maybe even Remote Terminals show start too..

Did you finish the LEGO Bonus Level?

also

The flying races yellow dots may change to 2 different places!

The Batcaves: Main Batcomputer should show the ending of the Race!

Start> View Map: should show the Start of the Race find vehicle nearest the Start of the a Race and maybe even Remote Terminals show start too..

thanks man!

i restartd my xbox again and startup the game again, then the batcomputer shows a different yellow dot on the map so i went there and no plane or what. so flying around (with superman) i came back and there was the Joker helicopter. that was the final race and brick.

Anyone help me out with a gold brick that is making me tear my hair out in frustration?

I'm just south of Wayne Tower, need to use Robins Ice Suit. First you have to climb up and freeze some hydrants, climb some more, freeze more hydrants to jump across and climb higher, climb a few stud walls. Easy so far, tho the last hydrant jump is further apart than the rest so I continually miss it.

Anyway, my real problem is a bit further up. There's an electrified area that you cannot walk across, so you need to balance across a wooden beam that is hanging of the side of the building. I cannot get further than the first corner on this beam, it's driving me nuts! Sometimes, Robin just falls IMMEDIATLY as soon as he jumps onto the beam. Touching the right stick to move the camera to get a better view seems to make him fall almost every time too.

Anyone have any problems with this particular gold brick? I must've tried 20 times or more now, and Robin falls on that beam everytime! :mad:

Anyone help me out with a gold brick that is making me tear my hair out in frustration?

I'm just south of Wayne Tower, need to use Robins Ice Suit. First you have to climb up and freeze some hydrants, climb some more, freeze more hydrants to jump across and climb higher, climb a few stud walls. Easy so far, tho the last hydrant jump is further apart than the rest so I continually miss it.

Anyway, my real problem is a bit further up. There's an electrified area that you cannot walk across, so you need to balance across a wooden beam that is hanging of the side of the building. I cannot get further than the first corner on this beam, it's driving me nuts! Sometimes, Robin just falls IMMEDIATLY as soon as he jumps onto the beam. Touching the right stick to move the camera to get a better view seems to make him fall almost every time too.

Anyone have any problems with this particular gold brick? I must've tried 20 times or more now, and Robin falls on that beam everytime! :mad:

Check map for my93rd Gold Brick! If it is what what you need? check video!

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/416/legobatman2dcsuperheroef.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA7N2jGuQqo]LEGO Batman 2 DS Super Heroes (My 93rd Gold Brick) - YouTube[/ame]

Dude, you make that look easy. I know exactly where the gold brick is, and what I need to do, but it's like that wooden beam is covered in butter or something, Robin will not stick to it like all the other times I've used the wooden beams.

Yeah it isn't hard to find gold bricks its finding the starting point on some of those!

The start of the beam is on the ledge so there is a bit extra room to jump on beam, try to get on the ledge then walk on to beam?

or

Might have to resort to using Mister Freeze or a Custom with Ice Cannon! next to the gold brick on the Ice Switch!

Had the same problem--no matter what I did, it would throw me off. By accident, I found this solution: Jump onto the ledge of the building, and carefully walk its (non-Lego) edge, right above the electrified area. If you do it right, he'll walk across without falling or getting shocked. Once I got across and grabbed the brick, I went back and tried it again and it worked. Seems to take a little finagling to keep him on the ledge once you jump up there, but if he stays without moving, you should be able to walk across. Hope this helps.