GTA Online: The Fastest Way To Increase Your "Stealth" & "Strength" Player Attributes

Tactical Tom

GTA Online: The Fastest Way To Increase Your "Stealth" & "Strength" Player Attributes

In the last few Days I have have been slowly increasing most of my Player Stats/Attributes through the natural progression of playing GTA Online. However I noticed that my "Stealth" & "Strength" Attributes were hardly increasing at all, so I started looking around for solutions.

Here are the fastest methods that I've found so far:

Fastest method to increase Stealth (Easily done Solo)

Benefits: Helps you stay hidden from the Map more often in Deatchmatches e.t.c.

All you need to do is go somewhere safe (like your apartment) and click down the Left Stick on your Controller to activate Stealth Mode. Then attach a rubber band or tape to your Controller in order to hold your Left Stick either East or West to make your Online Player move around in a Circle over and over again without manually doing it yourself.

You will reach a 100% Attribute Rating for Stealth in anywhere from 30-45 minutes of this, depending on how much you have when you start.

Fastest method to increase Strength (Partner Required)

Benefits: Largely unknown. Rumours suggest that you can hit the ball harder in Golf & Tennis. More importantly it may even add to your overall durability, which could mean that you can take more damage before dying. (Needs confirming).

According to many Guides you can increase your Players overall Strength Attribute by starting Fist Fights or playing Golf or Tennis. However in the last couple of Days I have knocked out around 15 to 20 people and played around 12 Games of Tennis in different Matches and my Strength Attribute didn't seem to increase at all. After looking at some YouTube Video's it seems there is a faster method.

Simply get a Friend to sit in any Vehicle and all you need to do is punch & kick that Vehicle repeatedly to increase your Strength Attribute.

This will not work if the Vehicle is empty, or if it's occupied by a random computer generated Player. It must be a Player who is being controlled by a real human Player for this Method to work.

According to the Video Guides you only need to do this for around 15 Minutes to reach a 100% Attribute rating for Strength in GTA Online.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQLGswlzdM]GTA V ONLINE: How To Get 100% STRENGTH Online - YouTube[/ame]

I hope this helps some x360a members out, as otherwise increasing these Attributes can be a frustrating grind.

:)

Edited by Tactical Tom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably do the stealth thing so I can call my guy Sam fisher.

But are there any reasons why to max these out?

The higher your stealth skill, I think you can jog faster in stealth mode without making noise, and I think you are also harder to detect when using stealth in deathmatches.

As for strength ... no idea. I rarely get into melee fights and there doesn't seem to be any benefit to having a higher strength when playing tennis or golf, so I guess just bragging rights mostly.

I've tried walking around in stealth with the rubberband trick and it would take hours of this to max out the stealth stat this way. I had it on for roughly 45 minutes to an hour and I barely made it from ~20 to 40. The fastest method I've read about is going to the pier and going into to stealth mode, pull out the knife and then go up behind the npcs and use LT+B to assassinate/stealth kill them. When you're finally wanted just jump off into the water and wait for your wanted level to go away then repeat. I went from 40-50 to just over 80 in about 30 minutes or so of doing this.

Thanks for the post! The stealth "exploit" makes sense because that worked in SP, too. I had no idea about boosting your strength like you're playing Street Fighter II.

Not too bothered about stealth, but if I can find someone to sit in a car for me all day then I will kick the shit out of it as my Strength is super low still. Thanks for these.

No problems, happy to help.

I've just added a Benefits section to the Guide to highlight how it will actually improve your Character Online.

I still can't find anything concrete on the "Strength" Attribute so if anyone can find full confirmation of what the benefits are to increasing this stat please post a link or the info below.

Edited by Tactical Tom

thanks a lot for this! also you put gold not golf (red writing)

great thread, i will try stealth later and strength with someone else

Thanks Jordan, I've now corrected the typo.

I also need to boost the Strength Attribute soon, as I have a feeling that Rockstar may fix this in an upcoming update.

Why spend hours playing Tennis or Golf when you can spend 15 to 20 minutes punching & kicking a vehicle? ;)

What's the quickest way to boost flying skill? I rubber banded a control in a chopper at the highest point (trying to get the awards too) but came back 5 minutes later to find my guy walking into a dumpster so he obviously crashed and burned

Win flying races. Outrageous, yes, but winning races dramatically increases the appropriate skill (land vehicle = driving, bicycle = stamina, air races = flying). I myself can't ever find enough air races but it works.

Does anyone know what max shooting skill gives you? Like the benefits

The higher the shooting skill, the less recoil you have, the more accurate your guns are, and the more ammo you can carry.

I would like to find someone who wants to boost the "Strength" Attribute before it's patched, so if you're interested please send me a Friend Request today and/or quote this message and add your name as Player 2 below.

Player 1: Tommy B BRFC

Player 2: ???

We'll take it in turns to mindlessly punch & kick eachothers Vehicle just like in the Video posted in the OP Guide.

I would like to find someone who wants to boost the "Strength" Attribute before it's patched, so if you're interested please send me a Friend Request today and/or quote this message and add your name as Player 2 below.

Player 2: Dante Kasai

We'll take it in turns to mindlessly punch & kick eachothers Vehicle just like in the Video posted in the OP Guide.

I'm in. I'll be on around 3 p.m. EST

What's the quickest way to boost flying skill? I rubber banded a control in a chopper at the highest point (trying to get the awards too) but came back 5 minutes later to find my guy walking into a dumpster so he obviously crashed and burned

Just do Air races, I've done about 5 races 4 of them chopper & 1 plane and got my skill to 40.

Player 2: Dante Kasai

I'm in. I'll be on around 3 p.m. EST

I've just got back from work and found several Friend Requests and Messages regarding boosting Strength.

However as Dante Kasai was first to add his name, I'll boost with him when we can find a free 30 to 45 minutes.

I've done a search and 3pm EST is around 8pm GMT. I'll be available from 8:30pm GMT so I'll send you an Invite then. :)

Edited by Tactical Tom

I've just got back from work and found several Friend Requests and Messages regarding boosting Strength.

However as Dante Kasai was first to add his name, I'll boost with him when we can find a free 30 to 45 minutes.

I've done a search and 3pm EST is around 8pm GMT. I'll be available from 8:30pm GMT so I'll send you an Invite then. :)

Sounds good. I'll be on to get those stats up!