Couple of quick questions

Rayne

Hey guys, just bought this game and have a few questions.

I was going to look at the FAQ's but want no spoilers ;)

Can I keep playing the game after I beat the final boss? (To collect light seeds)

Can I beat the boss under 10 hours, get the achievement and keep playing to collect the light seeds?

Are there missable things I need to be aware of? Roughly how far into the game?

Is there more than one save slot?

Thanks in advance :3 really looking forward to this! Got is real cheap, loved Assassin's Creed and the reviews have been really positive

You can only keep collecting light seeds after the final boss if you make a seperate save before entering the temple at the end. So you can defeat the final boss then load that save and continue.

Yes, you can beat the boss in under 10 hours (the acheivement is 12 hours isn't it?) then continue getting light seeds and again, you have to make a seperate save before entering the temple at the end.

Things you can miss. Uhmm, I missed the speed kill acheivement during my first playthrough. I wasn't quick enough most of the time cause there aren't that many generic enemies. You can circle around a unhealed area and keep killing the same ones over and over though. You can also miss the boss 'special' acheivements where you have to do certain things against the bosses of each area. It's best to read the description of each special acheivement and do them the first time you encounter each because that is when it will be easiest.

Annnnd you can make as many saves as you want.

Hey guys, just bought this game and have a few questions.

I was going to look at the FAQ's but want no spoilers ;)

Can I keep playing the game after I beat the final boss? (To collect light seeds)

Can I beat the boss under 10 hours, get the achievement and keep playing to collect the light seeds?

Are there missable things I need to be aware of? Roughly how far into the game?

Is there more than one save slot?

Thanks in advance :3 really looking forward to this! Got is real cheap, loved Assassin's Creed and the reviews have been really positive

I tried to be as vague as possible without giving anything away. The tips posted after the faq are the ones I was really worried about. I would say the same as bs000 about your questions.

Edited by madcap1