Call of the Dead: Fuse not appearing?

i had the Same problem. This is what you have to do.

Step 1: Turn on the Power!

Step 2: Listen for the WHOLE TALK!

Step 3: This is the step everyone misses that I found out. You HAVE to knife the door and he will say (Im Blind)

Step 4: Stay for the rest of that talk!

Step 5: After you do this you will go upstairs and go to the 3 batteries, table with the clipboard on it, or by the window.

I hope this helped everyone out.

ZombieKiller111

i found the fuse. after so much trouble. after you listen to the people talk, and made sure nobody was upstairs while talking, go upstairs, and what i did was I knifed the cabinet in the room with the tables. then it just appeared. hope this helps! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the problem of the fuse not appearing at all! D: In Co-Op on Xbox Live I have turned the power on, listened to the entire conversation, the last thing said, by Dempsey, is "Aw man, that's wet." When I go up it's not on either table or the locker. Anyone else have this problem? I had it this evening but not earlier today.

Remember to listen to the entire conversation which will occur as long as more than one person of the party is by the door. Also, don't send someone to be hanging out by the table waiting for it to appear, I'm almost certain it won't appear unless the upstairs room is empty.

I think the host has to pick up the fuse. It seemed as in my games I played the host was the only one that could pick the fuse off the table.

We got as far as finishing the generators and getting them their vodka but could not find the damn golden rod.

You CAN'T have someone stand in that room with the fuse. It will appear somewhere else. Same thing happened to me with the Vodka. It appeared by the Double Tap Root Beer on the upper level with the two boxes that cost 1250 to open. it dropped by there. the host doesn't need to pick up the fuse. At least in my games..... After the Vodka you need to get the Radios, and set the lighthouse dials before the Golden Rod. Check out the video by NGTZombies on Youtube. it shows each individual step of the Easter Egg.

I've only seen it in 3 spots. On the floor by the cabinet and on both desks. Maybe you just need to wait a little longer for the conversation to end? I noticed that normally when the fuse appears the screen turns slightly orange for a brief moment. Maybe you're looking too hard........

• 2 months later...

I was having trouble finding the fuse as well, then I read the guys post where he just held x in front of the cabinet and sure as shit my character says "I found the fuse". I didnt see anything laying around, I tried multiple times and nothing, but when I faced the cabinet and held x...boom there it is....I dont get it but whatever at least I got it.

Hope this helps