Bag'em Tag'em glitched?

Jaskier

I got a feeling that this achievement is somewhat glitched. During my two playtroughs AI partner threw/stunned one of the opponents numerous times (in my direction of course) I finished him/her off and nothing.

I have even tried to do this one with another controler literally throwing a bad guy right under my feet and still nothing.

Besides what does "in your direction" mean? Does it mean "right next to you" or just "in the general area"?

And does it have to be an one hit kill (the enemy is on the verge - a button icon appears over his/hers head) or can I stomp him/her to death?

• 1 month later...

this one isnt unlocking for me either in single player my partner threw him on the ground it let me do a finisher on them and I did and no achievement so I try in co op still nothing I try stomping them to death or doin a finsiher on them when they are on the ground and still wont give it to me im confused

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was dissapointed with this chiev when it would'nt unlock when i'd tried both throwing people at the feet of the other person, using the knock down move on them and taking care of them both with and with out the "insta-kill" button above them.

But i kept with it and it randomly unlock and im pretty sure i was around the ten mark when i did it using a mix of both methods.

I kept trying it at the very start of the game and kept quiting out so if it is 10 thats needed it dos'nt have to be 10 in one level.

Hope if anyone reads this it'll help them :woop:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The way i did it is start the game by myself with two controllers, then I took control of Night Owl(2P) and attacked the last guy in line and ran back, when he got closer I threw him in the direction of Rorschach(1P) and then blocked, after blocking I paused the game to take control of 1P while still holding block with 2P, then I hit the guy three times with a heavy attack to finish him off. As long as you keep on blocking and throwing guys they won't attack you. Replay the 1st chapter 2 times to get this achievement.