Shadow Broker DLC. Best DLC I've played for any game.

CLOUD STR1FE

Mass Effect all around has always been good. Story line carries it with out a shadow of a doubt. I have never really been into far cry so I wouldn't know. Which one? 1 or 2?

out of all the me2 dlc, this i thought was the best out of them all, but im sure overall there are some better dlc out there. i quite liked the borderlands one for general knoxx and am very interested in the claptrap robot one upcoming later this month.

it's the best ME2 dlc, although that's not really saying much. personally i thought almost all the fallout and borderlands dlc were way better than this.

best me2 dlc for sure i wouldn't say moxxi's is better than this, moxxi's just annoyed the hell out of me with its 20 waves 5 rounds a wave no saves, i wasted a lot of time doing them arenas. soon as i finished i uninstalled it, never going back.

It is one of the best DLCs around, but GTA IV still takes the crown for it's episodes. Those are basically two games that could have sold at retail price as $20 DLC. I don't think Fallout has a single DLC as good as Lair of the Shadow Broker but the overall DLC offering is certainly superior.

I absolutely loved it. I went back and actually really played through ME1, so that I could have the relationship with Liara. What ticks me off though, is that once Shepard returns from the Collector mission, we get nothing from Liara. No appreciation, no visits to Shepard. All we get is a robotic "I'm glad you came by", or something like that. WTF? Otherwise, all the extra things I saw that carried over from ME1 was incredible and then add Shadow Broker and it was tops!

That was pretty awesome. I think the BioWare has the best video game artists anywhere. I loved being able to levitate enemies and watch the wind blow them away.

The clouds, lightning, wind, and everything else was very cool.

I especially loved shooting the lighting capacitors. It was very similar to the arc gun.

Cheers!