Xbox One Games with Gold - July

SnD ACiD RAiN

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's anything like it is for the 360, they will be announced at the last minute of the day, of the current month.

I'm thinking they will go one free game a month, or keep it at two but have it change every 6 weeks. Two free games a month and many people won't even bother buying Xbox One games since they will be free sooner or later.

If it's anything like it is for the 360, they will be announced at the last minute of the day, of the current month.

I'm thinking they will go one free game a month, or keep it at two but have it change every 6 weeks. Two free games a month and many people won't even bother buying Xbox One games since they will be free sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, honestly one free game a month is a great deal. I'm pretty sure June only had two games because it was the launch of the Games with Gold program on Xbox One.

Since they announced it already, I'd bet money on Happy Wars being one of them by the end of summer. The ones I don't think they'll do are Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Titanfall. Anything else is up in the air. I may be wrong about Forza, as they stand to make a lot of potential money on that with microtransactions if they so choose. Same with Ryse, for that very reason.

Since they announced it already, I'd bet money on Happy Wars being one of them by the end of summer. The ones I don't think they'll do are Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Titanfall. Anything else is up in the air. I may be wrong about Forza, as they stand to make a lot of potential money on that with microtransactions if they so choose. Same with Ryse, for that very reason.

I think Ryse will be free. It really wouldn't surprise me, especially with the microtransactions.

Isn't Happy Wars a F2P game anyway?

I'm hoping for Zoo Tycoon and Peggle 2.

That, or they'll start recycling the free games on offer so people who didn't have live the first time around can get them.

Though, even if people only got the free games and nothing else, they still need to keep gold, which depending on how spending-savvy the person is, will cost between $40 and $120 a year, so Microsoft's still getting their money's worth.

I think that Plants vs Zombies or Lococycle will be free. Budget games.

I got FIFA 14 for free when I got my One 2 days ago, along with Killer Instinct and the GwG games.

I will be getting whatever game goes free, just so I can beef up my collection on the One to keep me going. Don't see any of the big games like Forza, Dead Rising, Titanfall or Ryse going free just yet. Bit further down the line if they do. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat. Its a Trilby, so hope they're tasty if I am wrong.

I think that Plants vs Zombies or Lococycle will be free. Budget games.

I got FIFA 14 for free when I got my One 2 days ago, along with Killer Instinct and the GwG games.

I will be getting whatever game goes free, just so I can beef up my collection on the One to keep me going. Don't see any of the big games like Forza, Dead Rising, Titanfall or Ryse going free just yet. Bit further down the line if they do. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat. Its a Trilby, so hope they're tasty if I am wrong.

Ryse isn't that popular and has microtransactions. It very well could go free. Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare won't be on GwG for a long time because of the upcoming August release on PS3 and PS4.

Ryse isn't that popular and has microtransactions. It very well could go free. Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare won't be on GwG for a long time because of the upcoming August release on PS3 and PS4.

PvZ could still happen,

1: it was cheap on release

2: everyone who wants it likly already has it

3: Im guessing they dont just give it away for free, Microsoft must give them a nice chunk of money

4: they just added microtransactions, so thats more potential income

Happy Wars is already free.

I reckon Outlast will be sometime soon. Maybe not this month though. It did however release on Plus and I remember reading a article where the dev said how much of a boost that was due to publicity and getting the game known and played. So wouldnt surprise me if it came up quick.

Aside from that one I'm not sure..maybe PvZ? Theres not a huge selection for MS to go with yet unless they release something new for it. Poss Child oF Light?