The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

They better make a new event for thanksgiving! If epic would stop making new ribbons and put the same effort in just making a new event day everyone would have this achievement already thats probably why it keeps getting glitched for everyone. god! i hate thiy this achievement there is no way in hell i will be going for seriously 3.0 a major achievement in gears of war games after i get this shitty one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just played online for the first time using a months free trial. Tried to get as many online cheevos as possible for my games. Probably played gears 3 on and off over a week. Turned it on today and war supporter went up to 29/30? wtf... i thought this took ages to get and ive "almost" got it in a week? Will save my last 48hr free trial for a gears 3 event to get the chhevo. Some glitches are good :)

I've just played online for the first time using a months free trial. Tried to get as many online cheevos as possible for my games. Probably played gears 3 on and off over a week. Turned it on today and war supporter went up to 29/30? wtf... i thought this took ages to get and ive "almost" got it in a week? Will save my last 48hr free trial for a gears 3 event to get the chhevo. Some glitches are good :)

Not a glitch. They gave everyone 29/30 if they hadn't unlocked the achievement yet.

So I come back from my month long trip in which I thought I would miss out on at leat 4 events and to my surprise the log on screens were putting me at 29/30 thinking this had to be a glitch. I played one online game after that happened and got the achievement, I never thought I would get it after picking this game up months after release. However, I don't want to commend, nor continue to bash EPIC for this achievement. It never should have been on the list and to everyone who continues to kiss EPIC's nuts for doing this, just stop. Everyone has acted out as if EPIC should be shot off the face of the planet, and then start to think they're wonderful again. Quit being a bunch of hypocrites and take it for what it is and move on.

To everyone still trying to unlock, best of luck, it has to come soon. I feel for those who've been trying longer than people like me to unlock this shitty achievement.

• 4 months later...