Just a quick suggestion...

KSizzle

I was recently reading a road map/achievement guide for Jurassic the Hunted and was wondering if there was a way to divide the achievements on each road map. I love the road maps and the quick summary before reading the guide, like the estimated difficulty, time to complete, etc.

I was just wondering if we could have a way of dividing them by storyline. Meaning, have the first section of the guide listing just the story related achievements, then the rest focusing on the ones you would have to go out of your way from the story to unlock or get online. While some of the road maps include them in this order, I was thinking it would be a great help to all to have them all organized like this.

I haven't been as addicted to achievements as usual personally but I think this might be an idea to take into consideration. Just a quick thought.

Also, my apologies if this has been suggested but I did not really know what to search for when suggesting this.

That's how it is supposed to be. Some people are better at writing them than others though.

A good map should say "Step 1: Campaign" and in that heading list everything that should be done in the campaign, when and if it can be missed. Then on down the line with everything else that can be cleaned up with chapter select, needs to be done in MP or a second playthrough, etc.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the reply Pants.

As I said, most of them do contain that but quite a few do not. Guess I'm just a little OCD about that :p

You will find it depends on how users write them. Some are very good, others are terrible. It's just down to who writes the road map and who puts the extra effort into them.

I'd really enjoy this feature because it would be much easier to organize achievements that you can get just by playing through and those that you get either with additional play-throughs or completing other tasks. Really like the idea!