General of Light Bugged?

Floyd.

So, got this within about an hour of playing, and even got the UPlay action unlocked for it, but it did not unlock. Anyone else having the same issue, or am I interpreting it wrong?

I defeated three monsters without taking damage. Is there a hidden caveat to this?

Same here. Did nt get the achievement for oengus joining my team. But got the uplay reward. Pretty bad.... and all the other achievement to the end worked.... hope it unlock later

I unlocked new achievements now but never got credit for the ones from a few hours ago. I have the uplay reward for those but nothing as far as achievements.

I haven't gotten the achievements for beating the game or having all of the confessions. I'm not even sure how to get those to pop if at all.

Well I had no luck running through new game+ to pop anything so I figure maybe its going to require deleting your save and game, reinstalling and starting from scratch. Or just hold out for a patch.

So, got this within about an hour of playing, and even got the UPlay action unlocked for it, but it did not unlock. Anyone else having the same issue, or am I interpreting it wrong?

I defeated three monsters without taking damage. Is there a hidden caveat to this?

The achievement is to defeat three dark monsters without taking any damage, rather than three monsters in general. I only picked this achievement up towards the end of the game. Before that the monsters tended to be mixed, or when they were dark there weren't three of them.

The achievement is to defeat three dark monsters without taking any damage, rather than three monsters in general. I only picked this achievement up towards the end of the game. Before that the monsters tended to be mixed, or when they were dark there weren't three of them.

I have the General of Light uPlay action completed, but no achievement, as mentioned. I'm thinking it's bugged ;)

Well I had no luck running through new game+ to pop anything so I figure maybe its going to require deleting your save and game, reinstalling and starting from scratch. Or just hold out for a patch.

That's terrible. I wonder if it will unlock at all because of my gamertag is linked to Uplay. Even if I delete my save it will still access the same account. I'm hoping I'm wrong or this gets patched.

Same here. Did nt get the achievement for oengus joining my team. But got the uplay reward. Pretty bad.... and all the other achievement to the end worked.... hope it unlock later

Did you ever get it to pop? I have the same issue, its my last achievement for 1000 for this game, replayed the game on New Game+ speed ran it to the temple and when he joined the two times he does, neither poped, but got the UPlay part completed.

It must be bugged for you because I'm surprised you got the Uplay action in the first hour, it took a lot longer for me to stumble across three dark monsters.

Surprised me, too, but I even spent the points buying stardust to try and make that bugged achievement pop >_<

Edit: And add Robert's achievement to the not unlocking list. That makes 4 achievements for 140pts gone.

Edited by Floyd.

Surprised me, too, but I even spent the points buying stardust to try and make that bugged achievement pop >_<

Edit: And add Robert's achievement to the not unlocking list. That makes 4 achievements for 140pts gone.

140 points is nothing, I have 310 points that is glitches an unattainable. I can't get the Uplay sharing, the last 2 story achievements, confession, and there is one more missing.

check your xbox one smartglass app - if your achievement is bugged. if the achievement says 100% and still locked, just give it time, it will eventually unlock. Longest time I had to wait for an achievement to unlock was 5 days, I didn't see it pop, but the achievement finally showed up on my xbox one as unlocked.

also, if you guys are on child of light, just test something. say xbox go to friends, then switch back to child of light. you should get a quick message on screen saying main profile is: "(Gamertag)" make sure the gamertag is your name, and not another profile.

Edited by SonsOfDisaster

check your xbox one smartglass app - if your achievement is bugged. if the achievement says 100% and still locked, just give it time, it will eventually unlock. Longest time I had to wait for an achievement to unlock was 5 days, I didn't see it pop, but the achievement finally showed up on my xbox one as unlocked.

also, if you guys are on child of light, just test something. say xbox go to friends, then switch back to child of light. you should get a quick message on screen saying main profile is: "(Gamertag)" make sure the gamertag is your name, and not another profile.

Sadly it says 69% which is correct since I have 690 Gamerscore. I guess I'm screwed out the other achievements.

Just going to the home screen and back to the game will show that on top and it's my gamertag.

Some people are getting character achievement bugs but I still see many complaining about bugged character achievements when they actually havent fulfilled the requirements.

Not only do you need the character to join your party, many of them need you to progress in the story and complete their plight once available. Once the plight is finished, you will get the achievement for the character

Hope that saves some frustration instead of instantly thinking its bugged.