The Squad Pack DLC

Cilisien

Nice info, sir :)

Yes, I really think this is the best LEGO game ever made, but that may be because I haven't played the LEGO Movie game, or because I'm a huge DC nerd. Playing as Terry McGinnis made everything awesome. Plus the Harley Quinn quote in the DLC, when she says with her high-pitched voice that she was just chilling with Mr J., talking about the weather, rocks and tactical nukes, minding her own beeswax, made me LOL so hard :)

Great game.

Edited by Asturgis

Just to be clear this is the last DLC for the game right? I think the Season Pass was for 6 extra missions and I believe this is the 6th and last one, but I thought I'd ask in case there were any others stated for further release.

It's the last DLC of the season pass. The Heroines and Villainesses pack, which is free, is coming out on March 31st/April 1st and will be the last bit of DLC for LEGO Batman 3.

Is it just me of does it seem odd to release a character pack after all the dlc packs? For future players it won't matter but for those of us playing the dlc as it's released the last character pack will likely be completely wasted.

I thought the H&V pack would've been released sooner after it was originally announced since it wouldn't take anything to make new characters. It sucks for those of us who've already completed the game but it'll be useful for those who are still working their way through or are just starting the game.

Is it just me of does it seem odd to release a character pack after all the dlc packs? For future players it won't matter but for those of us playing the dlc as it's released the last character pack will likely be completely wasted.

I thought the H&V pack would've been released sooner after it was originally announced since it wouldn't take anything to make new characters. It sucks for those of us who've already completed the game but it'll be useful for those who are still working their way through or are just starting the game.

Lego character packs in general are worthless. Same with character and weapon skins for other games; waste of money, but people will be drones and buy them. They contain characters with abilities that the retail characters already have. I use the same 5-7 characters for all my free roaming as I do with every Lego game (whoever is closer to the character I'm currently using); I don't need the other 150-175 characters. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not looking at the character I've selected, I'm just using them for their abilities. Call me selfish, but hey... ;)

And yes, to release a character pack now, 4 1/2 months after the game was released, free or not, is just senseless. And to charge $1.99 for Batman Beyond pack and nothing for the Rainbow and H&V packs is even more senseless.

Lego character packs in general are worthless. Same with character and weapon skins for other games; waste of money, but people will be drones and buy them. They contain characters with abilities that the retail characters already have. I use the same 5-7 characters for all my free roaming as I do with every Lego game (whoever is closer to the character I'm currently using) ;)

Oh definitely, the only real benefit of this pack will be giving players characters with certain abilities that will help with accomplishing certain things earlier rather than later.

Oh definitely, the only real benefit of this pack will be giving players characters with certain abilities that will help with accomplishing certain things earlier rather than later.

Or convenience. Once I got the Invincibility red brick in Lego Batman 2 I almost exclusively used Shazam from the Heroes pack. Nothing could stop him, not even the Kryptonite or electricity that would stop Superman in his tracks.