What's the most hours you ever gamed in one sitting?

Worthington

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time, I used to play MW2, all the time, all day and night. It was the race to 10th prestige. Im sorry i ever even stared it, it took me down. was playin at least 10 or 11 hours a day.

Id get up at about 4pm start palyin about 5 and paly till prob 4 or 5 the next morn, break for food here and there but more ot less play the game all day. its crazy when i think of it, never again will i do that.

the longest tho was about 30hours, we done our normal routine but then had to sign on the next morn so stayed up insted of goin bed, then just came home and started again. there was some breaks cause i had to go up town and all but im guessing about 30. not only will i never do that again but i will never play COD again either lol

I played WoW..enough said

As for regular games, I spent like 20+ hrs going through most of Skyrim when it first came out. That includes bathroom breaks and stuff of course.

oh we including MMORPG stuff ? :p

i used to play myth of soma (simlar to WoW) - spent nearly 24 hours on there at one point.

(yes i was jobless, yes i wasn't in school, its called having no fricking life haha)

Old xbox was the king for this topic.Did 12+ hours at least 3 days a week as back then it was alot more fun because there was no party chat & people talked and you enjoyed it alot more.

New xbox have done afew over 10+ forsure just not the same as it gets old after your friends leave and no one talks:(

oh we including MMORPG stuff ? :p

i used to play myth of soma (simlar to WoW) - spent nearly 24 hours on there at one point.

(yes i was jobless, yes i wasn't in school, its called having no fricking life haha)

haha. I used to play Ultima Online back in the day and I definitely spent days at a time on it. Friday evening till Sunday evening just about every weekend. Oh the joys of being a kid with no responsibility. Too bad it couldn't last. :p